Mahon Enterprises Dublin
DUBLIN, IRELAND, October 26, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Mahon Enterprises Ltd.
represents one of Ireland's biggest Energy suppliers of both Electricity and Gas. Darren Mahon comments "After hearing of this, we urge the Irish Energy companies not to increase prices. Putting up prices is only pushing people closer to the poverty line. The price of electricity and gas is a huge factor for people living in poverty. Winter bills could be up to EUR500 for an average household which is a colossal amount for families at Christmas time, many of which have several children and are struggling as it is."
Mahon Enterprises Ltd. reveals that a duel fuel bill is on average EUR1300 per year. Darren comments "If Ireland experiences the same price increase as the UK, the average household will be hit by EUR100 extra charge on an annual bill. With this winter set to be the coldest in history, the price increase could not have come at a worse time. Cold homes poses a serious risk to the health of elderly people as many cannot afford to heat their homes properly."
More Info: http://www.mahonenterprises.com/company-info/
Darren comments "Having worked with Irelands biggest energy company for many years, I have listed a few tips below on ways to minimise cost and consumption"
- Ensure all walls, windows and the attic are well insulated - This will reduce the time needed to heat your home and keep it warmer for longer
- Replace an old boiler - If your boiler is an older model it is estimated that 60% of the annual bill is from use of the boiler. By upgrading to a class A boiler will significantly reduce the cost.
- Replace incandescent light bulbs with energy efficient ones - Energy efficient bulbs only use 1 quarter amount of electricity compared to an incandescent bulb.
- Buy the most energy efficient car for your needs - Consider what you need your car for before buying. Smart purchases will reduce the cost of petrol and road tax.
- Appliances - Using class A washing machine, dishwasher etc. Will reduce the amount of energy used.
Darren Mahon of Mahon Enterprises Ltd
believes that bill increases throw already stretched budgets into turmoil pushing people to find more ways to scrimp and save.
Mahon Enterprises Ltd. is working with Ireland's leading energy company to bring customers the best rate possible. Mahon enterprises Ltd. provides professional personnel to develop and manage direct marketing campaigns through business to business campaigns, residential campaigns and event based in store promotions.
About Mahon Enterprises Ltd Dublin - Ireland
Many companies are adversely affected by the economy. Mahon Enterprises, however, has never had a quarter where we have not grown, nor have we ever been forced to downsize. When the economy is slow our clients are looking for a successful but also cost-effective marketing approach that will immediately guarantee new customers. When the economy is booming our clients are expanding on a national scale.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Darren Mahon: