NORCROSS, GA, October 31, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Makers of the popular weight loss supplement
Healthe Trim would like to offer some tips on how to lose weight at college, so you can hit the books looking and feeling your very best and start forming health habits for life.
Make healthy eating choices a habit! To start with, never skip breakfast. Skipping the most important meal of the day can slow your metabolism and leave you drowsy, and therefore less active. To keep up your energy levels throughout the day, keep a supply of healthy snacks like fruits, vegetables, nuts, and whole grain bread around to snack on during class or study breaks. This will help you to avoid the temptation of vending machine snacks; sweet or heavily processed treats will spike your energy, but in the long run will do more harm than good, and can cause a crash later.
Drink water! It is very important that our bodies stay hydrated, but all too often people choose sodas and other sugary beverages to quell their thirst. Make sure you are drinking water throughout the day, and if you are really craving a sweet taste, choose a fruit juice instead of a soda and dilute it with water.
Get plenty of sleep! Sleeping at least 8 hours a night can make a big difference in your weight loss
plan. Not only is it good for your metabolism, but it will also keep your stress levels down and help you better retain the information you are learning in class. This means you will be thinking more clearly, making healthier decisions, and having more energy to keep your body in motion.
Keep moving! Little changes in your routine can mean big changes in how much exercise you get. If you drive or take public transportation to class, try walking or riding your bike instead. On days when you have some free time, visit the campus gym and sign up for a yoga or spinning class. This will keep you fit and help to relieve stress.
"College is the time when young adults start forming lifelong habits. Unfortunately, sometimes it can be so stressful that maintain a healthy, natural lifestyle will lose its place on the list of priorities," explains Matthew Dwyer, founder of Healthy Life Sciences. "This year, I encourage you to keep your weight loss goals a priority. You will notice the effects not only in your physical appearance, but also in your decreased stress levels and overall well-being."
Another great way to get started on your plan for natural weight loss while in school is by using natural weight loss supplements. Healthe Trim is a weight loss pill made from natural ingredients that works with your body as you make healthy choices to help you shed unwanted pounds.
To learn more about this natural weight loss supplement and how to avoid gaining weight while in school, please visit http://healthytrim.com
About HealthyLife Sciences, LLC
HealthyLife Sciences, LLC is dedicated to providing natural nutritional solutions for improving the quality of health and wellness for its customers. This is achieved by offering only the highest quality all-natural ingredients, creating a friendly and easy customer experience, and operating the business with the utmost integrity. HealthyLife Sciences, LLC offers a variety of natural health supplements, including Healthe Plex, Healthe Shield, Healthe Pulse, Healthe Cleanse, and the company's flagship product, Healthe Trim.
Find out about HealthyLife Sciences' entire line of all natural health, wellness and anti-aging products at http://healthytrim.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends