Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 26, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Orlando bankruptcy lawyers
at Clark & Washington understand how difficult it can be to need to file for bankruptcy, but they also know that there are countless individuals who are going through the same trying situation. Even the rich and famous can encounter financial hardships. Even MC Hammer had to file for bankruptcy, but was able to come back from financial strife to re-launch his career.
As a young boy, Stanley Kirk Burrell dreamt of being a performer. A chance encounter at a baseball field helped Burrell begin to network and use his performing skills, while being a bat boy for the Oakland A's. This is where he was given the nickname Hammer by legendary Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson.
The youngster moved on from being a bat boy to performing in a Christian musical group known as the Holy Ghost Boys. He eventually left the group to branch out on his own. Using his friend Arsenio Hall's show as a platform, Hammer danced his way into the heart of pop rap music with his baggy pants and unusual dance moves.
It all came crashing down, and Hammer went from making millions over night to filing for bankruptcy in a few short years. In the early 1990s, he was worth an estimated $33 million, but by 1996, he was $13 million in debt. Poor investments and extravagant spending ultimately caused him to file for bankruptcy.
While his financial troubles followed him into 2011, he remained positive and optimistic about the experience, feeling that he had all his debts squared away.
Orlando bankruptcy attorneys
, Clark & Washington, understand how easy it is to amass debt, much like this music and fashion innovator, through extravagant spending and poor investments. Before you find the bank knocking on your door, contact Clark & Washington, where your financial troubles are priority number one.
For more information on the Orlando bankruptcy
services offered by Clark & Washington, visit their website at http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends