NORCROSS, GA, October 30, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- McCart Insurance, a leading Georgia health insurance
provider and broker of Coventry One health insurance, wishes to explain to the public that buying health insurance should not be considered a do-it-yourself process.
Endless conversations with insurance providers can leave consumers confused about which company to choose and which plans appropriately fit their needs without exceeding them. The experienced brokers at McCart Insurance encourage clients to do their homework and due diligence before purchasing affordable health insurance in Georgia
. However, clients should speak with one of the knowledgeable brokers at McCart Insurance before signing any dotted lines.
"Clients go into the health insurance process thinking that they can just ask a few questions and easily get the right insurance for their individual needs," states Alicia McCart, CEO of McCart Insurance, a Georgia health insurance broker. "But unfortunately, clients often end up getting a health insurance plan that doesn't fit their needs or their budget. By working with one of our brokers, Georgia residents can easily purchase the insurance they need instead of overbuying."
Speaking with a professional insurance provider, such as McCart Insurance, means consumers don't have to contact every single insurance company by themselves. The brokers at McCart Insurance can handle the comparisons for clients to make shopping for insurance easy. With over 40 years of Georgia health insurance experience, McCart Insurance is there to help Georgia individuals and families find the best insurance for their personal needs.
For more information on Coventry One health insurance and McCart Insurance, visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com/
About McCart Insurance:
For decades, McCart Insurance has helped Georgia individuals and families to select their ideal Georgia health insurance plans, including plans from Coventry Healthcare of Georgia. McCart Insurance is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the personal insurance field.
As a Coventry Healthcare of Georgia health insurance provider, McCart Insurance will find the perfect insurance plan for you and your family for the best price.
For more information, please visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends