NORCROSS, GA, October 18, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- McCart Insurance, a premier Georgia health insurance provider and Coventry One health insurance broker, reminds workers of the fixed insurance prices that the state of Georgia sets. If your employer does not provide health insurance, you can find affordable health insurance in Georgia
with McCart Insurance.
Not every employer provides their employees with the luxury of health insurance, which can leave workers in a precarious situation of needing coverage but not having it. However, the team at McCart Insurance can help these workers find affordable health insurance in Georgia that work best for each individual's needs.
"No one should be without the safeguard of health insurance," states Alicia McCart, CEO of McCart Insurance, a Georgia health insurance provider and broker of Coventry One health insurance. "Just because your employer doesn't provide Georgia health insurance doesn't mean that you have to live without it."
If you are just starting to consider Georgia health insurance, McCart Insurance suggests that you determine what your health insurance needs are by speaking with a provider. Georgia health insurance
has a wide range of benefits and prices, but keep in mind, all health insurance prices are fixed by the state of Georgia. Because prices are fixed by law, prices for plans are the same whether they are purchased through a broker like McCart Insurance, a local agent, or straight from the insurance company.
McCart Insurance advises workers that there is affordable health insurance in Georgia, such as the plans available through Coventry One health insurance. If your company does not offer health insurance benefits, there is no need to worry; McCart Insurance can help. For over 40 years, the friendly and knowledgeable staff at McCart Insurance has been there to help you to cover your individual health insurance needs.
For more information on Coventry One health insurance and McCart Insurance, visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com/
About McCart Insurance:
For decades, McCart Insurance has helped Georgia individuals and families to select their ideal Georgia health insurance plans, including plans from Coventry Healthcare of Georgia. McCart Insurance is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the personal insurance field.
As a Coventry Healthcare of Georgia health insurance provider, McCart Insurance will find the perfect insurance plan for you and your family for the best price.
For more information, please visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends