NORCROSS, GA, March 13, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- If you've been searching for the right career but haven't found it yet, Angelica Corporation recommends considering working in the medical linen services
industry. The healthcare linen service industry is a growing field that offers careers that allow you to help ensure the safety and welfare of others.
Angelica Corporation believes that the hospital linen service
industry is one of the most important safeguards currently available for hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities across the nation. Properly sanitized linens are essential for any healthcare facility because they help to reduce the risk of cross-contamination, thus helping to save the lives of countless millions of patients each year.
"I have always found working in the healthcare linen service
industry to be incredibly rewarding," notes Aly Merritt, Marketing Manager of Angelica Corporation. "I feel like I can really make a contribution to society by working with Angelica, because we do such great work helping to keep patients safe and healthy in hospitals and clinics across the nation."
Angelica Corporation has become a leader in the hospital linen
field since its inception over 135 years ago. Currently serving over 4,200 healthcare facilities nationwide, Angelica Corporation endeavors to exceed its customers' healthcare linen requirements through using EPA-approved disinfection methods and creating OSHA Star-certified facilities.
Angelica Corporation views its employees as partners and treats them with the respect due as the essential part of its thriving business that they are. If you would like to learn more about careers with Angelica Corporation, visit http://www.angelica.com/Careers.aspx
. You can also learn more about Angelica Corporation and its healthcare linen services
About Angelica Corporation:
Founded in 1878 as a small uniform company, Angelica Corporation has since expanded to become a leader in the healthcare linen service industry. Specializing in products, such as bed linens, patient gowns, scrubs, towels and dust control systems, Angelica Corporation offers its clients the efficiency of more than 25 laundry plants nationwide to tend to each client's hospital linen service needs quickly and efficiently.
To learn more, visit http://www.angelica.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Emeritus Law Discusses Finding the Right Orlando Immigration Lawyer for Your Case
- Atlanta Natural Health Clinic, Southern Environmental Medicine Center, Moves Locations
- Norcross Dental Associates, the Dentists in Norcross, Discuss Cosmetic Teeth Whitening 101
- Sunny's Hair & Wigs Shares the Best Ways to Apply Hair Extensions
- Dental Clinics in Georgia, Lawrenceville Dental Associates, Discuss How Eating Disorders Ruin Teeth
- Weight Loss Pros at Healthe Trim Recommend Dates that Don't Involve Overeating
- Florida Shredding Leader, A Shred Ahead, Acquires Edge Tech Document Shredding
- School Furniture Supplier, Classroom Essentials, Thanks Teachers for Another Great School Year
- Advantage Church Chairs Discusses Making the Transition from Pews to Church Chairs
- Church Chairs Supplier, Advantage Church Chairs, Offers Wedding Furniture for Summer