BOULDER, CO, March 19, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Doyle Albee, president of Metzger Associates, has been appointed to the board of advisors for the Coalition for a Connected West.
The mission of Coalition for a Connected West is to educate consumers and policymakers about emerging technology issues and promote policies that result in greater access to technology, consumer choice and market driven innovation. The organization strives to foster connections between leaders in technology and the communities represented.
"As the president of one of the nation's leading technology public relations and digital marketing agencies, we are pleased to welcome Doyle to our board of advisors," said Michael Price, executive director.
Other advisory board members include:
• Elliott Bath, founder of Sunny Side Strategies, a full-service creative agency based in Denver
• Brian Inderwies, founding owner of Longs Peak Analytics, a full-service informatics firm based in Longmont, Colo.
• Nicole Gravagna, PhD, managing director of 10.10.10 and chief visionary of Rocky Mountain Patent
• Tom Higley, founder of 10.10.10 and founder of six tech startups including Service Metrics (acquired by Exodus Communications for $280 million) and StillSecure
• Erik Mitisek, CEO of the Colorado Technology Association (CTA)
• Wendy Nkomo, COO, the Colorado Technology Association
• Bob Ogden, chairman of the board, Swiftpage
• Steve Peters, member of the Arizona Telecommunications and Information Council (ATIC) board of directors and advisor for the Greater Arizona e-Learning Association (GAZeL)
• Amy Quinn, author of the book, Fundraising Innovators, and founder of Tech4Good Denver
• Karen Suhaka is the founder of BillTrack50.com, a website providing better access to state governments
• Steven G. Zylstra Sc.D. (Hon.), president and CEO of the Arizona Technology Council and Chairman, Technology Council's of North America
• Lisa Adkins, chair of the New Mexico Technology Council and director of The Bioscience Center
About Metzger Associates
From creating the world's first websites to implementing today's most sophisticated social media programs, Metzger Associates has led the evolution of public relations, investor relations, marketing and creative services through the Digital Age. The agency develops and executes communications strategies for clients ranging from the Fortune 500 to venture-backed start-ups with the right mix of traditional media relations and cutting-edge new media techniques. Based in Boulder, Metzger was founded in 1991. For more information, please visit http://www.metzger.com.
# # #