Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 19, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Tampa bankruptcy law firm
, Clark & Washington, remind Tampa residents that bankruptcy can actually be a chance to start over, much like boxing great Mike Tyson. Tyson was one of the foremost boxers in the 1980s, rising quickly to fame and infamy between his bouts in the ring to his many legal troubles.
In the 1980s, Tyson was the premier boxing champion, battling against such boxing greats like Evander Holyfield, Michael Spinks and Buster Douglas. He stood, for a brief period of time, as the undisputed championship of the world, but his personal legal troubles began to affect his boxing career. He had a nasty public divorce with wife, Robin Givens, and spent time in prison on rape charges. Due to these events, Tyson filed for bankruptcy in 2003; however his bankruptcy didn't hinder Tyson for long. Within a few years, he would come back into the spotlight with small acting parts in the "Hangover" movie franchise and appearance in the WWE programs.
Foreclosure and bankruptcy are not a life sentence, and the Tampa bankruptcy law firm of Clark & Washington can help you navigate the avenues of bankruptcy to get you to a secure financial place. You can trust the professional team at Clark & Washington, and like Mike Tyson, you too can face bankruptcy and come out a success on the other side. You don't have to bear the bankruptcy mark your entire life. You can start over and create a new healthy financial situation. If Mike Tyson can start again, so can you, with the help of Clark & Washington.
For more information on Tampa bankruptcy
requirements and bankruptcy services offered by Clark & Washington, visit their web site at http://www.cw13fl.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://www.cw13fl.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends