October 31, 2012 /EIN Presswire/
-- A breakthrough study of voters' emotions sheds light on why it's a very close election. Center for Body Language
specializes in analyzing micro expressions
and reveals the results on how people feel subconsciously about both candidates.
The Center for Body Language measured voters' emotions and micro expressions throughout the presidential election
, by using webcams recognizing facial expressions of people watching the candidates' speeches. The study shows why the election is almost a tie, with a very slight advantage for Obama and Romney on different points.
"This election is a very close race," stated Patryk Wezowski, Founder of Center for Body Language. "Republicans stick clearly to Romney, Democrats support Obama, and the undecided voters seem indifferent. However, if Europeans would be allowed to vote, Obama would win." By measuring the emotions of people watching the candidates' speeches, the study has collected data on what voters really feel about the candidates.
Center for Body Language specializes in teaching how to recognize short and subtle facial expressions, also called 'micro expressions.' These subtle movements of facial muscles have been researched over 50 years and are very reliable signs of emotions like happiness, sadness, anger, fear, disgust and surprise.
Summary of key findings:
- Many independent voters are emotionally indifferent for both of the candidates; however 13% of them feel emotionally more connected with Obama and react with a micro expression of disgust on Romney's sarcastic comments.
- Obama has almost double more emotional impact on people outside the USA compared to Romney. If Europeans could vote, Obama would win.
- 26% of Republicans show very strong micro expressions of anger and disgust when seeing Obama. Some of them seem literally to hate Obama.
- 16% of Republicans react with negative emotions when seeing Romney's picture.
- Many Republicans react with micro expressions of pleasure on Romney's denigrating humor about Obama.
About Center for Body Language:
Center for Body Language is the world's leading training company in facial expression recognition for business, with representatives in 15 countries. Center for Body Language teaches yearly thousands of executives in top companies how to use body language to their advantage in negotiations. Their predictions of previous European elections proved to be between 85% to 95% accurate.
Center for Body Language
+1 310 402 25 36
# # #Read more Press Releases by EIN Presswire: