MESA, AZ, February 19, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Mold consultant Phillip Fry has introduced the newly-updated Worldwide Directory of Certified Mold Inspectors and Environmental and Industrial Hygienists for the mold and environmental inspection and testing of residences, commercial buildings, and public buildings in the USA, Canada, Philippines, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
The directory is available at http://www.certifiedmoldinspectors.com. The listed mold inspectors and hygienists have been trained and certified by the Environmental Hygienists Association (E.H.A.) at http://www.ecology-college.com. Phillip Fry is the executive director of the E.H.A.
Mold inspectors and environmental and industrial hygienists are trained and certified to find indoor environmental health threats such as toxic mold, household mold, mold volatile organic compounds (VOCs), chemical VOCs, bacterial infestation, lead paint, lead in water, radon, and other serious indoor environmental problems.
One of the best skills of Certified Mold Inspectors and environmental and industrial hygienists is knowing how to locate mold growth and other environmental dangers that are hidden inside walls, ceilings, floors, attics, basements, crawl spaces, and heating/cooling equipment and ducts.
In addition, the directory includes a section listing available Certified Mold Remediators, who are trained and certified for the safe and effective removal and remediation of mold and mold volatile organic compounds (VOC) in homes, offices, and other workplaces.
Phillip Fry also offers a free Mold Advice Hotline 1-480-217-7173 and 1-480-310-7970 that provides free mold help for mold victims across the USA and worldwide.
Mold victims can also get free answers to their mold questions by emailing Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by visiting http://www.moldinspector.com and http://www.buildingmoldinspection.com.
Exposure to elevated levels of mold can cause over 100 severe health problems including cancer, brain damage, memory problems, respiratory problems, and skin problems. Read Phillip Fry's ebook Mold Health Guide, available at http://www.moldmart.net. If a person is exposed to mold growth at home or at work, he or she should seek medical advice for mold medical diagnosis and treatment.
In addition, a person suffering from likely mold health symptoms should have his or her home and workplace carefully and thoroughly inspected and tested for mold infestation problems.
The Certified Mold Inspectors Directory helps mold victims to find a trained and certified mold inspector, environmental hygienist, and/or industrial hygienist for the mold inspection and mold testing of their homes and workplaces.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Launch New Website for Mold Victims in Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Mold Inspectors Introduce New Ways For Mold Testing Inside Walls, Ceilings, and Floors