MESA, AZ, February 27, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Mold consultants Phillip and Divine Fry and Hank and Merley Taylor now provide worldwide mold and environmental consulting, inspection, testing, remediation, and prevention services to enable manufacturers, vendor suppliers, warehouses, distributors, and retailers to prevent mold growth, mold volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and chemical VOCs on and in their products, merchandise, and inventory during product manufacturing, shipping, storage, and retail sale.
Phillip and Divine Fry have enabled manufacturers to eliminate moldy merchandise product problems on furniture in the world's largest furniture factory (China), on women's apparel in three large clothing manufacturers (Thailand), inside pencils manufactured by a factory (Malaysia), on construction timbers and materials for lumberyards, home builders, and commercial building contractors (USA), and chemical-VOC removal for furniture sold by of one of the USA's largest retailers.
Because of their extensive moldy building environmental inspection, testing, remediation, and prevention experience (14 years for Phillip Fry and 25 years for Hank Taylor), the Frys and the Taylors, all of whom are Certified Mold Inspectors, Professional Industrial Hygienists, and Certified Environmental Hygienists, are experienced and effective in finding and solving product mold problems, as explained at http://www.moldyproducts.com, such as caused by:
1. Inadequate worker training and supervision;
2. The use of moldy raw materials;
3. Improper storage of raw materials and finished products on moldy shelving and in buildings heavily infested by elevated levels of airborne and toxic mold spores;
4. Significant factory, warehouse, and retail store moisture problems such as high humidity (above 70% some or all of the time), roof leaks, plumbing leaks, and moisture wicking upward through concrete and wood floors;
5. Faulty manufacturing processes that facilitate mold growth; and
6. Improper shipping of both raw materials and finished products.
The Frys and Taylors, who are also Certified Mold Remediators and Certified Ozone Professionals, train their clients and their workers on how to use high-tech mold and environmental solutions such as high-out ozone gas treatment, mold VOC, chemical VOC, and airborne mold spore air scrubbers with activated carbon and high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters, EPA-registered fungicides such as Tim-Bor (applied by fogging machines and sprayers), and much more.
The mold consultants will travel to and help manufacturers, material suppliers and vendors, shippers, warehouses, and retailers anywhere in the world including the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Central and South America, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, elsewhere in Asia, and Australia/New Zealand.
For USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America locations, contact Phillip and Divine Fry by emailing email@example.com or phoning 480-310-7970 or 480-217-7173 (USA) or visiting their websites http://www.moldexpertconsultants.com and http://www.moldinspector.com.
For Asia, Australia, and New Zealand locations, contact Hank and Merley Taylor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 63-939-858-0479 or 63-912-481-7637 (Philippines) or visiting their websites http://www.mold.ph and http://www.moldmarines.com.
Mold Consultants provide professional mold and environmental services to manufacturers, vendor suppliers, distributors, and retailers by inspecting, remediating, and preventing mold and other environmental problems in products, merchandise, and inventory.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Mold Consultant Phillip Fry Launches National Organization to Help Mold-Impacted Employees, Tenants, Home Buyers, Insured Property Owners, and Mold Removal Clients
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Launch New Website for Mold Victims in Tucson and Southern Arizona