Most mold remediation companies fail to find and remove all of the toxic mold growth that is actually present and hidden inside walls, ceilings, floors, HVAC , attics, basements, and crawl spaces.
CHICAGO, IL, October 26, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Mold consultants and Certified Environmental Hygienists Phillip and Divine Fry have premiered expanded, independent, in depth clearance mold inspection and testing to evaluate the mold removal effectiveness and success of any company's completed mold remediation projects in Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Des Moines, or anywhere else in the USA plus Ontario Province in Canada.
Most mold remediation companies fail to find and remove all of the toxic mold infestations often still present and remaining in the remediated homes and commercial buildings because the companies:
1. Don't utilize a fiber optics cable with video camera, or, alternatively, open up ceilings and walls, to inspect inside ceiling, wall, and floor cavities for hidden mold growth. If a residence or building has experienced roof leaks, siding leaks, plumbing leaks, or flooding, there is likely to be widespread, hard-to-find mold infestation inside wide areas of ceilings, walls, and floors.
2. Don't do mold inspections carefully, thoroughly, and professionally inside attics, crawl spaces, basements, and heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and ducts. HVAC systems are often mold factories that grow and distribute large numbers of airborne mold spores throughout the entire building. Learn more about HVAC mold problems at www.airconditionermold.com
3. Use ineffective bleach that does not kill mold instead of effective EPA registered fungicides such as safe-to-use, non-toxic, and low-cost TimBor. Read the TimBor material safety data sheet (MSDS) at www.timborprofessional.com
4. Use untrained and unsupervised workers to do mold cleanup and remediation services that are best done professionally by Certified Environmental Hygienists and Certified Mold Remediators such as the professional staff of EnviroFry. Read EnviroFry training certifications, experience, and client testimonials at www.moldexpertconsultants.com
. Mold training is available at www.ecology-college.com
5. Don's use high-tech and effective mold remediation equipment and processes such as high output ozone gas treatment, air scrubbing with both HEPA and activated carbon filters, and the encapsulation of treated surfaces with antifungal products such as TimBor. Read about ozone gas treatment of mold infestations at www.ozonegeneratorkillsmold.com
6. Don't mold test the air of all rooms and areas, including the attic, basement, crawl space, and the outward air flow from HVAC ducts.
For more information about mold clearance testing procedures and services, phone Phillip Fry toll-free 1-866-300-1616 or Phillip's cell phone 1-480-310-7970, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or visit www.moldexpertconsultants.com
EnviroFry is staffed by Professional Industrial Hygienists, Certified Environmental Hygienists, Certified Mold Inspectors, and Certified Mold Remediators, who provide in depth mold inspection, testing, and remediation services in Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Des Moines, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Columbus, and everywhere else in the USA, plus Ontario Province, Canada.