TUCSON, AZ, March 22, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Certified Mold Inspectors Phillip and Divine Fry have just launched their new website http://www.tucsonmoldinspector.com to help mold victims in Tucson, South Tucson, Tucson Estates, Oro Valley, Green Valley, Marana, Casas Adobes, Tanque Verde, Sahuarita, Sierra Visa, Benson, Nogales, and Yuma.
Mold infestation in Tucson houses, apartment, workplaces, commercial buildings, and government buildings is a major health risk for residents and occupants because exposure to elevated levels of indoor mold spores and mold growth can cause over 100 major illnesses and medical problems.
The top dozen mold health problems according to the U.S. Government's General Accounting Office "Indoor Mold" report are:
1. Asthma, asthma triggers, or asthma symptoms (such as episodes or attacks)
2. Upper respiratory tract symptoms
3. Eye symptoms
4. Skin symptoms
5. Allergies or allergic reactions
8. Difficulty breathing, trouble breathing, or shortness of breath
9. Infections (including those affecting people who have chronic lung disease).
10. Adverse effects to the nervous system
11. Fungal colonization or opportunistic infections in immune-compromised individuals and
12. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
The Frys, who are also Certified Environmental Hygienists, Professional Industrial Hygienists, and Certified Mold Remediators, use high-tech mold inspection, testing, and remediation tools and techniques to find and remove hidden toxic mold infestation inside walls, ceilings, floors, heating/cooling equipment and ducts, crawl spaces, basements, and attics.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 480-310-7970 or 480-217-7173, or visit the Frys' websites http://www.tucsonmoldinspector.com, http://www.moldexpertconsultants.com, and http://www.arizonamoldinspection.net.
Environmental Hygienists Provide Mold Inspection, Testing, Removal and Remediation Services and Products for Homes and Commercial and Public Buildings in Tucson, Arizona, Nationwide USA, and Asia---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Introduce New Ways For Mold Testing Inside Walls, Ceilings, and Floors
- Tax Accountant Phillip Fry Launches New Website IndependentContractorNews.com