FLINT, MI, September 21, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- After Certified Mold Inspectors Phillip Fry, Divine Fry, and Todd Strickland discovered massive, deadly toxic mold growth in a Burton, Michigan, rental house during their in depth mold inspection and mold testing on September 17, 2013, they recommended that the tenants move out immediately to avoid additional health problems from exposure to elevated levels of several toxic molds including Cladosporium and Stachybotrys black mold in the home's crawl space, living area, attic, and garage.---
Since moving into their rental house in suburban Flint six months ago, both the husband and wife tenants have been experiencing chronic migraine headaches and diarrhea. In addition, the husband reports that he has been experiencing chest pains. Moreover, the parents report that their one month-old child has recently suffered from a five month long, chronic cough problem. All of these chronic health problems are typical health problems that result from being exposed to elevated levels of toxic mold in a residence or workplace.
Read the top 100 mold health symptoms and mold illnesses at http://www.moldinspector.com. Mold expert Phillip Fry's ebook Mold Health Guide is available at http://www.moldmart.net.
The Inspectors smelled an overwhelming mold smell everywhere in the main floor of the home, attic, crawl space, and garage. A strong home strong mold smell indicates that there is a major mold growth infestation in the house.
Both visual inspection and professional moisture meter readings indicate that there are water leaks beneath the kitchen sink and in the laundry room area. The floors of both areas registered as very wet when checked with the Inspectors' moisture meter. The Inspectors saw what is likely to be deadly Stachybotrys mold growth beneath the kitchen sink. See some of the pictures from the Burton home mold inspection at http://www.flintmoldinspection.com.
Inspectors Divine Fry and Todd Strickland entered into the attic area, wherein they saw huge amounts of white mold growth, which is likely to be the toxic mold Cladosporium. Such massive attic mold growth indicates that there are multiple roof leaks that enable the mold colonies to grow and flourish as well as they have in the attic.
The Inspectors also observed and photographed substantial mold growth on the underside of the garage roof. Such roof mold is the likely result of multiple roof leaks.
Inspector Strickland entered into the low-ceiling crawl space, wherein he observed that at least half of the crawl space timbers are heavily infested with white mold growth, which is likely to be the toxic mold Cladosporium.
A five minute air sampling was collected from the living room air. The Air-O-Cell testing cassette was sent to the certified mold analysis lab for mold species identification and quantification. The low-income tenants could only afford to have one mold sample collected and lab analyzed.
The Inspectors have advised their tenant clients that the inspected house is NOT safe for human occupancy. The Inspectors recommend that family immediately move out to a mold-safe place to live and never return to this heavily-mold-infested house.
The Inspectors also recommended that prior to moving that the family clothing, personal possessions, and furniture elsewhere be thoroughly cleaned and scrubbed outdoors (not inside the moldy rental house) with Borax laundry detergent (dissolved into hot water) to remove any deposited or landed mold spores and mold growth to avoid mold cross-contaminating where the family moves to.
The Inspectors also recommended that the family seek medical doctor help, such as having each family member medically tested with mold antibody blood testing for the possibility of mold growth inside their bodies.
In addition, the Inspectors suggested that the family ask and require that their landlord pay for temporary housing in a mold-safe place, the labor and materials cost for mold decontamination of all of the family's personal property, moving expenses, and all medical costs incurred in testing and diagnosing family members for mold health problems, and all medical costs in providing needed medical treatment to get rid of any internal body mold growth.
Other Michigan mold victims in Genesee County or anywhere else in Michigan can get free mold answers by emailing mold expert Phillip Fry email@example.com, phoning toll-free 1-866-300-1616, or visiting the websites http://www.moldvictimrights.com, http://www.grandrapidsmoldinspector.com, and http://www.detroitmoldinspector.com.
Certified Mold Inspectors and Certified Environmental Hygienists Phillip and Divine Fry and their company EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists provide mold inspection, mold testing, and mold removal services anywhere in Michigan, the Midwest, eastern USA, southern USA, USA-nationwide, and Ontario Province in Canada.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry: