ASHEVILLE, NC, August 28, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Moog Music is proud to announce that it has been ranked as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, earning a posi-tion of 4023 on the prestigious Inc. 5000 list. This is the third year in a row that Moog Mu-sic has appeared on the list, which is a comprehensive look at the most important seg-ment of the economy—America's independent entrepreneurs. ---
The criteria for acceptance into the 2013 Inc. 5000 list were the most difficult in history. For example, the median company on the list increased sales in excess of 140 percent since the beginning of 2010, while the average Inc. 5000 list honoree grew a mind-boggling 468 percent. These are impressive results considering the challenging economy companies have been faced with over the course of the last three years.
Mike Adams, CEO/President of Moog Music, commented on the achievement: "I under-stand from the editors of Inc. that making this list for the third straight year is quite an accomplishment. This recognition is to be shared with the employees of Moog Music who consistently design, sell, and build quality electronic musical instruments that our cus-tomers want."
As part of the Inc. 5000, Moog Music now shares a pedigree with industry leading organi-zations such as Intuit, Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft, Jamba Juice, Timberland, Clif Bar, Patagonia, Oracle and dozens of other recent alumni. In addition to Moog Music, the 2013 list now includes companies such as Alex and Ani, LivingSocial, Bojangles, Otter-Box and KT Tape.
The Inc. 5000 list debuted in 2007 as a ranking of the 5000 fastest-growing private com-panies in the U.S. Through this list and the magazine's other lists, Inc. has sought to rec-ognize and to celebrate the creativity, dedication, and hard work that entrepreneurs put into building their companies. Complete results of the Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 can be found on Inc.com/500 and Inc.com/5000 respectively.
About Inc. Magazine:
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures LLC, Inc. (www.inc.com) is the only major business magazine dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies that delivers real solutions for today's innovative company builders. With a total paid circulation of 710,106, Inc. provides hands-on tools and mar-ket-tested strategies for managing people, finances, sales, marketing, and technology. Visit us online at http://www.inc.com.
Moog Music is the leading producer of analog synthesizers in the world. The company and its customers carry on the legacy of its founder, electronic musical instrument pio-neer, Dr. Bob Moog. The company hosts Moogfest, a three-day festival celebrating the intersection of music and technology in honor of Moog's innovative spirit. All of Moog's instruments are hand built in its factory on the edge of downtown Asheville, NC. To learn more, visit http://www.moogmusic.com.
For more information, please contact Jeff Touzeau at email@example.com
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Jeff Touzeau:
- Carousel Industries, Polycom and NuPhysicia Partner to Deliver Industry-Leading Enterprise-Class Telehealth Solution for Healthcare Providers
- Moog Announces Minimoog Model D Expansion Pack for Animoog
- Real Life Christian Church Expands Its Multi-Site Ministry With Sennheiser Wireless Microphones and In Ear Monitor Systems
- iZotope Masters Q&A Series, Part 1: Charles Deenen, Master of Audio: Video Games
- Carousel Industries Recognized as 2013 Avaya U.S. Customer Experience Management Partner of the Year
- Sennheiser Gaming: The Sound Games Are Made Of
- Moogfest 2014 Announces Daytime Presenters Including Futurists, Musicians, Scientists, Authors, Filmmakers, and Pioneers of Electronic Music Instrument Design
- Soundcast Named as CES Innovations 2014 Design and Engineering Award Honoree
- Sennheiser Announces PRESENCE Mobile Headset, Bringing Unprecedented Audio Quality to Consumers and Business Professionals
- iZotope Releases Audio Repair with RX 3: Tools, Tips and Techniques