VALPARAISO, IN, February 02, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- First paragraph: For Immediate Release - The new AFFINITY Dicer from Urschel Laboratories, Inc. (worldwide leader in food cutting equipment) was designed for cutting and dicing cheese and meat. This new food cutting machine is a result of the increasing demand among cheese processors for a large, sanitary dicer. Urschel engineers were asked to design a durable and heavy-duty piece of equipment that still delivered precision cuts. After comprehensive research and development, Urschel delivered a machine that met all of these requirements, while remaining easy to operate and maintain.
Sanitation is a major concern among food processors. With this in mind, Urschel designed the new AFFINITY Dicer with the following:
• U.S.D.A., Dairy Division accepted sanitary design with stainless steel construction including Ra 32 stainless surface finish on all components within the product contact/cutting zone.
• Product contact/cutting zone is completely separate from the mechanical zone eliminating cross contamination concerns.
• Rounded tube frame deters bacterial growth.
• Surfaces are slanted or curved to simplify wash down procedures.
• Great detail given to every component on the machine from the sanitary large impeller down to the types of fasteners, threads, washers, and nuts used throughout the product contact/cutting zone to discourage bacterial growth and assist in cleaning practices.
Founded in 1910, Urschel Laboratories, Inc. continues to be the world leader in the manufacturing of high capacity precision cutters for the food processing and related industries. For more information, visit our web site at http://www.urschel.com .---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Debra Novello: