- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI, June 26, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- VeriShow announced today the release of comprehensive co-browsing capabilities as an integrated part of its enterprise-class customer engagement platform. The platform is designed to help organizations reduce costs and build sales from interacting with customers in person while visiting their sites.
Co-browsing enables agents and visitors to view and navigate together the very same web pages in a highly synchronized manner. It can be used to guide visitors in completing a purchase or help customers remotely, yet in person, resolving product or service-related issues.
The new HTML5-based co-browsing solution allows website representatives to co-browse the company's website in real-time with the customer on site. The solution's main strengths are:
- Support for secure and non-secure pages - website pages that are encrypted (HTTPS) as well as standard HTTP pages can be viewed simultaneously.
- Works on pages that are behind login - enabling the agent to continue to co-browse the pages even after the customer logged into the site.
- Compatible with cookies - all cookie-based info is maintained and visible on both sides (e.g. adding items to shopping carts, changing language preference).
- Provides masking of sensitive fields - in scenarios such a credit card payment, it is possible to mask inputted customer info such as credit card details.
- Additional synchronization - The mouse cursors and scrolling by the website representative and customer are synchronized.
- Works on any device - Works on Windows and Mac operating systems, and support for Android tablets and smartphones and Apple's iPhone and iPad devices is expected by the end of the next quarter.
The new co-browsing solution works seamlessly with VeriShow's other powerful features. These include content sharing capabilities - viewing and annotating together documents, images and video clips, and audio (VoIP) / video conferencing and textual chat capabilities (certain features will be depended on device used). "This powerful combination of tools enables customer service representatives to provide more efficient service with positive impacts on the company's bottom line," says VeriShow's CEO Yuval Moed.
HBR Labs LLC, the parent company of VeriShow.com, was founded in 2010 to develop and market advanced, simple-to-use, web-based collaboration solutions so companies and individuals can communicate and collaborate effectively. The platform integrates easily with 3rd party solutions including Zendesk, Joomla, WordPress, Facebook, and LivePerson. The team is led by CEO Yuval Moed, CTO Zeev Halevi, with support from a number of Michigan- based private investment groups including Lis Ventures and Gal-Mar. The company's R&D facilities are located in Haifa, Israel; its corporate headquarters are located in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
HBR Labs, LLC
# # #