LONDON, ENGLAND, August 22, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Miller Homes
has appointed Tracey Lee as Sales Director for its Midlands and South region.
Tracey, (42), will have responsibility for overseeing the company's sales in both the Midlands and South and supporting the sales team in the region. Miller Homes currently has 20 live sites in the area.
Having worked for Persimmon Homes for 18 years, latterly as the Sales Director for the same region, Tracey brings a wealth of experience to the role. Based out of the Basingstoke office, she will divide her time between the office and on site.
Tracey, who lives in Southampton and enjoys cycling and kite boarding in her spare time, said: "I look forward to the challenges that lie ahead with Miller Homes and hope I can assist in the best way possible with strengthening our presence in the region. Being able to visit live sites has given me an insight into what the Miller teams have to offer and I hope that I can contribute in a way that will help the business move forward.
Darren Jones, Area Managing Director for Midlands and Southern, said: "It brings me great pleasure to welcome Tracey to the team and I wish her all the best in her role as Sales Director. With her knowledge and experience of the industry, Tracey will bring a valued insight to the region which will boost confidence and our presence in the region."
- Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
- Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK - Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- In 2013 Miller Homes was awarded five star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
- Further information is available by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk
Press information from:
Flourish Marketing & PR
t: 07912 493582