Antique Money Buyers
NORCROSS, GA, February 21, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Currency Dealer is interested in $10 Red Seal Bills
Antique Money, a business that specializes in buying and selling old currency
, would like to discuss the value of one bill in particular. The antique currency market is vast indeed; many valuable pieces have been printed over the years, but the $10 red seal bills almost always grab the attention of buyers. These bills range in value depending on a number of factors, but it is not uncommon for one to be worth thousands of dollars today. The reason being is that very few were printed. In addition, the lack of circulation has made these bills rare money. Many collectors go years without ever coming across one, so it is easy to see how valuable they are. According to Manning Garrett, the owner of a rare currency
collecting firm, "Holding a $10 red seal bill is exciting for the antique value alone. It is a memorable experience to say that you have in your possession one of these bills; it can sometimes be difficult to put a price tag on a piece of history like this."
How Can You Tell if You Have One?
$10 red seal bills are unique in a few respects, which means you will need to check a few things to determine whether you may have one. There should be a picture of former president Benjamin Harrison on the left-hand side, as well as a red seal on the bottom right corner. Finally, a genuine 1902 bill will only bear this year. There are similar $10 bills that were printed at this time that fall into a different group, so it can be easy to confuse them. When it comes to assessing the value of old money
, a few factors will be taken into consideration. Age and quality are the main two, but serial numbers also matter. The most valuable $10 red seal bills will contain a serial number that starts with the number one. Keep this in mind as well when inspecting your currency.
Antiquemoney.com is a premier rare currency dealer
that caters to clients throughout the United States. To learn more about their services, please visit http://www.antiquemoney.com
About Antique Money:
AntiqueMoney.com is the top buyer of old money in the U.S. They specialize in rare bank notes, large size currency and other collectible money. Since they are both collectors and resellers, AntiqueMoney.com is always looking for collectible currency for their inventory and collection. Free appraisals and offers are available to anyone interested in finding the value of and/or selling antique paper money.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Florida Shredding Leader, A Shred Ahead, Acquires Edge Tech Document Shredding
- School Furniture Supplier, Classroom Essentials, Thanks Teachers for Another Great School Year
- Advantage Church Chairs Discusses Making the Transition from Pews to Church Chairs
- Church Chairs Supplier, Advantage Church Chairs, Offers Wedding Furniture for Summer
- Atlanta Termite Control Company, Team Pest, Offers Termite Control for All of North Georgia
- Atlanta Termite Control Company, Team Pest, Can Get You Ready for Termite Season
- Better Communicate with Facilitator Training Experts', Leadership Strategies, DISC Methodology
- Certified Master Facilitator Database Company, FindaFacilitator.com, Offers Quality Guarantee
- Atlanta Real Estate Experts, Sotheby's, Discuss How Spring Season is Heating Up in Atlanta
- A Shred Ahead Notes the Importance of a Tampa Shredding Service for Law Firms