NEWPORT BEACH, CA, October 04, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Darlynn Morgan, founder of Morgan Law Group, an estate planning law firm in Newport Beach, Calif., recently received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Awarded by attorneys and judges with personal knowledge of Morgan's work ethic and ethical standards, the AV Preeminent rating is the highest level of professional excellence attainable.
"I am honored to receive this distinguished award from such a recognized company in our industry," said Morgan. "This preeminent rating will inspire all of us at Morgan Law Group to continue successfully meeting the needs of our clients in the most efficient and effective manner."
For more than 90 years, the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers has been a unique guide to the legal community's most eminent professionals and the most definitive guide to the most distinguished law firms in the United States. It includes only those select law practices that have earned the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field.
Ratings are based on peer reviews from attorneys and judges. Darlynn Morgan's legal knowledge and experience, compassion, and communication ability rank her as a top estate planning attorney. She also is rated "10″ out of "10″, "Superb" by her former clients and peers on AVVO, an expert-only legal forum, for her professional conduct and ability to successfully advise and address legal concerns.
For more information about Darlynn Morgan, please visit the Morgan Law Group website at http://www.morganlawgroup.com/ or call (949) 260-1400.
ABOUT DARLYNN MORGAN - California Probate Attorney
OC Trusts Lawyer Darlynn Morgan and Morgan Law Group is a Southern California Probate Attorney / Estate Planning Lawyer / Wills & Living Trusts Law Firm Serving: Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego & all of Southern California.
Probate law firm Morgan Law Group, serves all cities in Orange County, including: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Balboa Island, Brea, Buena Park, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto de Caza, Cypress, Dana Point, as well as estate planning in Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, and estate planning and probate in Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, and estate planning and probate law firm information in Orange, OC, Placentia, Rancho San Margarita, Rossmoor, San Clemente, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, and Yorba Linda.
Orange County California probate law firm Morgan Law Group, serves all counties in southern California. For more information about Estate Planning Lawyer Darlynn Morgan, call: 949.260.1400 or visit http://www.MorganLawGroup.com---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Becky Billingsley:
- Estate Planning Attorney, Darlynn Morgan, Gives Parents an Insight on Protecting Their Kids
- Local Attorney, Darlynn Morgan, Selected for 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers
- According to Morgan Law Group 1 in 8 U.S. Households Could Owe Estate Tax in 2013
- Get Your Final Affairs In Order For National Estate Planning Awareness Week
- Newport Beach Attorney Says Prepare Now For Year-End Changes to Estate Tax Laws
- Local Attorney, Darlynn Morgan, Offers Parents A Way to Protect Their Kids
- Morgan Law Group Provides Suits for Women Getting Back To Work
- Local Attorney, Darlynn Morgan, Nominated for the 2012 OCBJ Women in Business Award
- Local Attorney Supports National Health Care Decisions Day
- Mommy Esquire, Committee of the OC Bar Association, Supporting Working Parent Lawyers