Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 27, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- A founding member of Crosby, Stills and Nash, as well as the musical group, The Byrds, David Crosby found himself in a very lucrative position. Both musical groups were popular, but with Crosby, Stills and Nash, Crosby found instant fame, money and drugs. By 1974, the group was constantly embroiled in fighting and ended up splitting two years later. Largely into drugs by the mid 1980s, Crosby was almost penniless. His attempt at a solo career floundered, and he landed in a Texas jail for nine months on a drug possession charge.
By 1985, Crosby was in debt for millions and facing financial ruin. But, as Orlando bankruptcy attorneys
, Clark & Washington, point out, Crosby slowly worked himself out of debt by doing just that: working. By the early 2000s, Crosby had settled his affairs and was once again back on the road to greatness.
Clark & Washington urge Orlando residents to heed the message from Crosby's plight. Before you get too far into financial trouble, contact the top bankruptcy attorneys in Orlando
, Clark & Washington, to help you navigate the financial waters of legal woes and all that comes along with them.
Foreclosure and bankruptcy is not a stigma you must carry with you for the entirety of your life. With the right bankruptcy law firm, you can get back on the road to financial success. Crosby came back from financial ruin to become a stronger and more resilient success - so can you! Call an Orlando bankruptcy lawyer
or step into Clark & Washington's office today.
For more information on the Orlando bankruptcy services
offered by Clark & Washington, visit their website at http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends