Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, November 01, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- In their nearly 30 years in business, Orlando bankruptcy attorneys
Clark & Washington have seen the devastation that foreclosure brings to families. 1,066 Orlando homes were foreclosed on during September, and another round of foreclosures looms on the horizon in November. Clark & Washington may have a solution for families facing the threat of foreclosure.
Filing for personal bankruptcy is never an easy choice to make, but when the choice is between your pride and your home, the choice becomes easier. In many states, foreclosures can only be stopped by the bank or by the debtor declaring chapter 13 bankruptcy. The Orlando bankruptcy lawyers at Clark & Washington are fighting to keep Orlando residents in their homes, especially clients who face mortgages which are now more than the value of the property.
Due to a distinct change in property values, some Orlando homeowners are stuck paying down debt on an upside down mortgage that is worth more than their property. With mounting debt and no hope for a return on your investment in your home, filing for chapter 13 may be the best option to turn your finances and your life around.
To help Orlando residents with the difficult decision of speaking with a bankruptcy attorney, Clark & Washington offers everyone a free bankruptcy consultation to determine whether bankruptcy is the right choice. The Orlando bankruptcy attorney
you speak with will be honest and compassionate about your case, and will help you to decide if bankruptcy is the best choice for you.
To schedule your free bankruptcy consultation and possibly stop a foreclosure, visit Clark & Washington at http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends