Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, October 31, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Orlando bankruptcy attorneys
Clark & Washington saw 1,446 families and individuals file for bankruptcy in Orlando during the month of July. The bankruptcy lawyers see this number as proof that families considering bankruptcy are not alone.
Often, the worry about how others will see you and your family keeps Orlando residents from taking the right step towards creating a financially sound future by declaring bankruptcy. However, with so many of your neighbors filing, you are not ever alone when considering bankruptcy.
The Orlando bankruptcy lawyers
at Clark & Washington wish to help you understand that you're not alone in your financial woes. In that vein, the firm offers a free bankruptcy consultation to any Orlando resident who is wondering if bankruptcy is the right choice for their financial situation.
During your free initial consultation, an Orlando bankruptcy attorney will listen to the details of your individual case and help you to determine whether bankruptcy is the right choice for your financial situation. Often it is, but the attorneys at Clark & Washington will not hesitate to tell you if another option is better than bankruptcy.
Since 1983, Clark & Washington have helped people like you to find their financial footing through personal bankruptcy and credit counseling. The firm's Orlando bankruptcy lawyers treat every person who comes through their doors with the compassion and respect they deserve, regardless of their financial situation or how they got there.
To schedule your free initial consultation, visit Clark & Washington at http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://www.orlando-bankruptcy-help.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends