ESSEX, ENGLAND, October 24, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- A female gap year backpacker with a quirky underwear business idea has successfully achieved her goals thanks to the Prince's Trust.
Aurora Tyas had the idea for the Pop&Go Knickers on her one-year trip around the world while experiencing at first hand the challenges of staying fresh and comfortable in difficult and often dirty conditions.
Pop&Go Knickers are the only knickers you can change in seconds without taking off all your lower items of clothing! Designed with two discrete fasteners at either side, the knickers are easily unfastened, removed and changed in seconds, helping women on the go stay fresh and comfortable wherever they go!
The new underwear concept was recently featured on ITV1 with Daisy Duke, and voted a finalist at the Outdoor Industry's biggest trade show in the UK.
The Enterprise Programme is run by the Prince's Trust charity for young people aged 18-30 who wish to explore their business ideas further and require mentoring and/or start-up funding for their business to take off.
"All it takes is a clever idea, tons of determination and hard work, and a little bit of help", said Aurora Tyas.
The nifty underwear is currently available on Pop&Go Knickers' website, as well as several retail stores across the UK. http://www.PopandGoKnickers.com
For further media information, including samples, photographs and interviews please get in touch with inventor Aurora Tyas on 07910 381 895/ Aurora@PopandGoKnickers.com
Notes to Editors:
• High res photos for download: http://www.popandgoknickers.com/PressResources?chapter=2
• Online brochure: http://www.popandgoknickers.com/brochure/
• Twitter: @popandgoknicker
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/popandgoknickers
• Website: http://www.PopandGoKnickers.com
Pop&Go Knickers - the benefits
• Hygiene and Comfort - never worry again about not feeling fresh and clean at your destination
• Hassle-free - no need to remove shoes and trousers to change your underwear
• Speed - Pop&Go Knickers can be changed in less than 40 seconds
• Cleanliness - you don't have to put your trousers, socks and tights on dirty/muddy floors and surfaces
• Privacy - you only need to pull your trousers down 3cm. No need to get completely naked!
• Balance and space - in moving transport or small tents, trying to take off your trousers can sometimes require you to be a contortionist to do so safely
Pop&Go Knickers - survey
Pop&Go Knickers recently commissioned a survey which showed that women have been crying out for help in the underwear department. Key findings showed:
-35% of the women said that they change their knickers more than once a day
-67% of women who regularly travel or exercise said they wish they could change their knickers more quickly and easily
For further media information, including samples, photographs and interviews please get in touch with inventor Aurora Tyas on 07910 381 895/ Aurora@PopandGoKnickers.com---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #