WALDORF, MD, December 31, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Seen on the Trinity Broadcast Network's Praise The Lord, BET's Bobby Jones Gospel and featured on Jawn Murray's compilation CD, Untapped, Gospel singer Madelyn Berry has been making noise in the Gospel music industry for a while now. She's known for her energetic and pulse-pounding praise and worship song, "You Deserve All Praise. Now she's making her voice even louder with her upcoming CD called Release The Sound, a live project including guest appearances by Martha Munizzi, Darwin Hobbs, LaRue Howard and Trent Cory. Recognized as a vibrant and dynamic praise and worship leader, Berry is dropping her third project, Release The Sound, on Tuesday, January 15, 2013.---
The first track out of the gate is the lead single, "Freedom Today". One of the many jewels on the forthcoming CD, "Freedom Today" gives believers permission to let go of everything binding them. "Right after we minister this song, you can hear a pin drop," shares Madelyn. "It's such a prophetic song; it speaks that our struggles are over. People should know that they can have freedom in their minds, freedom in their finances, freedom in their lives. It's such a simple song, but it's a prophetic declaration to God's people." The music video of the song will be releasing Tuesday, December 25, 2012, Christmas Day. The video can be viewed on http://www.MadelynBerry.org.
Release The Sound opens with an introduction from Berry's former pastor, the late Dr. Zachery Tims. "Since I recorded this project, I lost three people very dear to me," shares Madelyn. "I lost my Pastor, my grandmother and my vocal coach." All three were strong ministry supporters of Madelyn. Choosing to turn her tears into triumph, she dedicates the project to all three.
Recorded live at New Destiny Christian Center in Apopka, FL, the 16-track CD showcases the musical and spiritual gifts of Berry Tight Recording Artist Madelyn Berry. Produced by Taron Berry, Madelyn's husband, and Darrius Jamar, the CD and accompanying DVD take listeners from the highs of praise to the reverence of worship. Penned by Madelyn and Taron, the title cut, "Release The Sound" is a hyperactive track which showcases Madelyn's ability to command praise from the people of God. Famed gospel singer Darwin Hobbs joins Madelyn on the amazing tune, "Sound of a Worshiper" and popular praise and worship leader Martha Munizzi shares the stage with Berry on the beautiful song, "You Are God". Other memorable cuts include "The Worship Medley" (with LaRue Howard), "Reveal Your Glory (featuring Trent Cory)", "Remain A Worshiper" and an unforgettable rendition of "Break Every Chain".
Berry, a powerhouse vocalist and background vocalist for Darwin Hobbs and Martha Munizzi, has been blessed to write and sing songs that change lives. Growing up, the Fairfield, Alabama, native was no stranger to church or music. After moving to Nashville, TN, she delivered her first solo at Payne Chapel AME Church, at the prompting of her mother. Seeing Shirley Caesar in concert, at Madelyn's first major gospel concert, solidified her calling. After accepting the call to preach, she released her debut project, Voice To Inspire. A few years later, she dropped her sophomore release, You Deserve All Praise. Madelyn has appeared on national television including TBN and BET and she has sung the National Anthem at an Orlando Magic Basketball Game. Madelyn is the former Choir Director & Worship Leader of New Destiny Christian Center. Chosen as one of the best unsigned gospel artists in the country, Madelyn Berry's version of "How Great Is Our God" was included on Celebrity Journalist's Jawn Murray's compilation, Untapped. For more information on Madelyn Berry, log on to http://www.MadelynBerry.org.
Andrea R. Williams
Tehillah Enterprises, LLC
1.888.844.7701 ext. 707
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Andrea Williams:
- Donald Lawrence Protege & Member of GRAMMY Award Nominated Group, The Murrills, Damion Murrill, To Release Debut Single, "Kingdom Come"
- Gospel Artist Bev Johnson Prepares To Ring In The Holidays With The Release Of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (With A Little Jazz And Love)"
- Christian Life Center's Servants of Praise Deliver the New Sound Of Praise & Worship on New Project, CLC: Live
- Gospel Artist Conrad Miller Encourages Believers To "Lift Your Voices" With Brand New Single
- New Gospel Songstress Josilyn Drake Pleads "Keep Us Lord" in Debut of Inspirational Lead Single
- Temple Of Deliverance COGIC Women's Choir Releases New Rousing Single, "Everybody Praise"
- Gospel Artist Gary Samuels Acts Out His Life on Stage In "Gospel Of The Blues" In Harlem, New York City on Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Prolific Songwriter & Recording Artist Kevin Davidson Releases New Single, "Something Happens"
- Industry Insiders Rave About Gospel Artist Rob Mercer's New Project, The Photo Album
- Corinthia Cromwell, Singer And Saxophonist, Uplifts With New CD, Part Gospel And Part Jazz