ProVia Demonstrates Core Values in New Corporate Video
Piece highlights the moving forces behind Ohio-based company's custom building products.
ProVia's new corporate video showcases the employees, facilities and core values behind the manufacturer's professional-class custom building products.
To serve, by caring for details in ways others won't.
SUGARCREEK, OH, December 17, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- ProVia has released a new corporate video that showcases the company's employees, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and the core values that drive the company to produce professional-class custom building products.
While ProVia is known for producing high-quality entry doors, replacement windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone products, many people don't know the story behind the privately owned company.
The video, shot at ProVia's five manufacturing locations in Sugarcreek, Baltic and Zanesville, Ohio, and Booneville, Miss., and narrated by ProVia president Brian Miller, reveals how the custom building products company's core values guide employees to fulfill their shared mission: "To serve, by caring for details in ways others won't."
ProVia maintains that when all employees have the same core values, they'll work in unison toward the same goals. The custom building products company has 19 core values, all of which are important, but five rise to the top:
ProVia's Five Key Core Values
1. Servant Leadership: ProVia's leaders serve the people they're leading. They can do this by making sure they have the right resources, by removing obstacles, and by caring for them on a daily basis.
2. Integrity: All decisions are made with integrity in mind, and we never compromise that.
3. Employees: Employees come to work as a holistic part of their life, not just to earn a paycheck.
4. Customer: ProVia works to establish relationships with customers rather than just fulfilling transactions. We work for mutual benefit, growing each other's business.
5. Quality: We strive to produce best-in-class, quality products. We engineer quality into our products through materials, people, and process.
The company believes that when it remains true to these core values, the result will be a dwelling that customers can be proud to call home for many years to come.
Headquartered in Sugarcreek, Ohio, ProVia is a leading manufacturer of professional-class entry doors, storm doors, patio doors, windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone. The professional-class designation reflects the company's high level of quality, service and customization. ProVia has been an ENERGY STAR Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy since 2002, and has won the prestigious ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year award for Door Manufacturing four times, and the ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence award three times. The company employs approximately 500 people at its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Sugarcreek, Walnut Creek, Baltic and Zanesville, Ohio, and Booneville, Miss.
Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. Please do not attempt to contact 24-7PressRelease. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. 24-7PressRelease disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.