- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
rid=379342 - http server bonehead is truerid=379342 - http server bonehead is false
CARLSBAD, CA, March 06, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Realcomm Conference Group, LLC, a global leader in providing technology education and networking opportunities for the commercial, corporate, government and institutional real estate, has announced that Justin Segal, president of Boxer Property, and John Chung, VP, Technology of Allied REIT, will co-chair the Realcomm 2014 Advisory Council, an assembly of over 40 of the industry's most prominent and innovative technology leaders. The group will help shape the content and direction of the 16th annual Realcomm conference, which will be held June 17-19 at the LVH Hotel and Conference Center in Las Vegas.
"Now in our 16th year, Realcomm continues to be the leading technology event for the industry. It's important that we continue to produce a conference with the highest quality education program that includes leading-edge topics and speakers. Our Advisory Council is instrumental in helping us deliver the very best conference possible," said Jim Young, co-founder and CEO of Realcomm. "We are pleased that Justin and John will be leading the 2014 Advisory Council - they are both innovators in the industry and their combined experience will provide incredible insight and expertise as we continue to form the education content of this year's conference."
Justin Segal is the president of Boxer Property, a privately held commercial real estate firm that currently manages a nationwide portfolio of approximately 19 million square feet of office, retail properties and a portfolio of hotels in its hospitality division. In his current position, he oversees operations, leasing, marketing, and technology and his focus on analytics, enterprise data, and process engineering has helped make the company a national leader in the use of technology to support business decisions and operations.
John Chung is currently the VP of Technology for Allied REIT, a leading owner, manager and developer of urban office environments for business tenants operating in Canada's major cities. Prior to joining Allied, he spent five years as founding partner and VP of IT, at Arcturus Realty Corporation. John has over 11 years of experience in various senior IT roles at O&Y REIT with responsibilities in both the network and application development. He has also held strategic technology advisory roles at Colliers International and other local technology startups.
The Realcomm 2014 Advisory Council Members are:
- Scot Adams, CIO, Cadillac Fairview
- Stuart Appley, CIO, Shorenstein
- Dan Arnold, CIO, Cousins Properties
- Janet Aston, Managing Director, IT CBRE
- Porter Bellew CIO, WRIT
- Bruce Bothwell, CIO, Westfield
- Jesse Carrillo VP, CIO Hines
- John Chung, VP, Technology, Allied REIT (Co-Chair)
- Craig Cuyar, CIO, Cushman & Wakefield
- Keith Davis, CIO, Pope & Land
- Robert Entin, CIO, Vornado
- Don Goldstein, IT, CBRE
- Lyndal Hannah, CIO ,Avison Young
- Dean Hook, CIO, Brixmore
- Gord Howells, VP IT, Primaris
- Lisa Howat, CIO, Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers
- Dave Hyzy, IT Director ,Benderson
- Sandy Jacolow, CIO, Silverstein Properties
- JP Jones, CIO, Macerich
- RJ Juliano, CIO,Brandywine
- Phil Klokis, CIO, GSA/PBS
- Jonathan Levi, CTO,VP, Cassidy Turley
- Ted Maulucci, CIO, Tridel
- Art McCann, CIO, Highwoods
- Sandy Mechael, CIO, Equity One
- Steve Messaros, CIO, Liberty Property Trust
- Scott Morey, CIO, General Growth Properties
- Michael Osment, CIO, Taubman Centers
- Chuck Niswonger, IT Director, Jamestown
- Clint Osteen, CIO, Granite
- Cindy Parker, Managing Director, LaSalle Investment Management
- Paul Quinn, SVP IT & CIO, Duke
- Charlie Rau, CTO, Forest City Enterprises
- Joe Rich, CIO, Tishman
- Dave Schacht, CIO, Simon
- Larry Schachter VP, IT, CompassRock Realty
- Justin Segal, COO, Boxer Property (Co-Chair)
- Tom Sheraden, CTO, ProLogis
- Julie Sokol, SVP IT, Irvine Company
- Cheryl Southworth, CIO, Glimcher
- Helane Stein, Director of IT, PREIT
- Tom Taddeo, VP & CIO, Kimco
- James Whalen, SVP & CIO, Boston Properties
- Scott Zimmerman, CIO, Centerpoint
Embracing Change: REThink, Innovate, Transform: Embracing the change in business processes required to successfully implement new technology tools and the opportunities they present will be the central focus of this year's Realcomm conference. Some of the many trending topics to be showcased at the conference will include the BUILDINGS Internet of Things , the Cloud, Analytics, Mobility, Integrated Solutions, Security, Privacy, BIM, Business Continuity Planning, Organizational Transformation and Real Estate Business Process Automation.
For complete conference details and to register, visit www.realcomm.com.
About Realcomm Conference Group
Realcomm Conference Group, LLC is the leading research and educational institution that produces annual conferences and expositions on technology, automated business solutions and intelligent buildings strategies for executives in commercial, corporate, government and institutional real estate. Realcomm was founded in 1999 with the goal of bringing industry leaders together each year to discuss, demonstrate and debate the latest innovations that impact the industry. Today, in addition to the annual conferences, Realcomm conducts webinars, workshops and other strategic services to educate industry professionals about the latest business solutions and technologies to improve commercial real estate development, leasing, management and operations.
# # #