CARLSBAD, CA, October 08, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Realcomm Conference Group, LLC, a global leader in providing education, information and networking opportunities for the commercial and corporate real estate industry, announced the addition of several Fortune 500 representatives to its 2013 Advisory Council for CoRE Tech, the preeminent global conference focusing on innovative automation and technology for the industry. The conference and Council feature the world's most proactive, visionary corporate real estate executives focused on strategies that will streamline their respective corporate real estate and facilities operations. The fourth annual event will be held on November 6-7, 2013 at the Microsoft campus in Redmond.
"Corporate real estate organizations are now recognizing and joining the REvolution that is under way with business models and processes involved in the built infrastructure that supports corporations and companies," said Jim Young, CEO & Founder of Realcomm. "Recognizing that difference, this year's conference is attracting wider support beyond returning organizations such as Microsoft, Deloitte, P&G, Walmart, etc., to include top corporations such as Lenovo, Oracle, DTZ, Union Bank, just to name a few."
The Advisory Council's role is to ensure the CoRE Tech education sessions focus on the most pertinent topics affecting the industry, including case studies on new ideas, strategies and techniques in corporate real estate. The 2013 Council members are:
- Deidre Buzzetto, International Real Estate Director, Lenovo
- Dave Clute, VP, Head of Workplace Technology, Zurich Insurance Group
- Rob Cookson, EVP, Head of Global Corporate Services Americas, DTZ, a UGL company
- Craig Cuyar, Global CIO, Cushman & Wakefield
- Christina Dorfman, SVP, GW Tech Strategy & Architecture, Bank of America
- Jeffrey Goetz, Director, Sustainability & Energy Mgmt., Fluor Corporation
- Don Goldstein, Global CIO, CBRE
- Mark Leininger, VP, Mgr. Portfolio Admin & Technology, Fifth Third Bank
- Edward Lubieniecki, Managing Director, RealFoundations
- Kenneth Meyer, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Norm Miller, Professor, University of San Diego
- Brian Moore, VP, Facilities Management Program Manager, Union Bank
- David Pogue, Global Director of Corporate Responsibility, Asset Services Western Region, CBRE
- Dan Probst, Chairman, Energy and Sustainability Services, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Curt Radkin, SVP, Corporate Properties, Wells Fargo
- Steven Rothman, Executive Director, Administration, Morgan Stanley
- Peter Scarpelli, VP, Global Director of Energy & Sustainability, CBRE
- Dipesh Shah, SVP, Technology, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Noah Shlaes, Sr. Managing Director, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Global Corporate Services
- Brad Sill, Director Systems & Strategy Intl. Real Estate, International Division, Walmart Stores Inc.
- Darrell Smith, Director of Facilities & Energy, Microsoft
- Randall Smith, VP, Real Estate & Facilities, Oracle Corporation
- David Tufts, Facilities and Real Estate IT Manager, Procter & Gamble
- Phil Wales, President & CEO, EBUSINESS STRATEGIES
- Mitch Wickland, Information Solutions, Strategic Initiatives, Gensler
- Chris Zlocki, Managing Director, Strategy, Consulting & Innovation, Colliers
CoRE Tech's theme, Embracing the Corporate Real Estate Technology REvolution - REdefining Real Estate Operations through Technology, Automation & Innovation
, symbolizes the tremendous speed with which technology is affecting every department and major process in today's corporate real estate organization. The rapid rate of adoption and redefinition of business processes will revolutionize the real estate operating model and dramatically redefine how it will be owned, operated and used for the next 100 years.
For more information, visit www.realcomm.com/coretech-2013.About Realcomm
Realcomm Conference Group, LLC (www.realcomm.com
) is the leading research and educational institution that produces annual conferences and expositions on technology, automated business solutions and intelligent buildings strategies for executives in commercial, corporate, government and institutional real estate. Realcomm was founded in 1999 with the goal of bringing industry leaders together each year to discuss, demonstrate and debate the latest innovations that impact the industry. Today, in addition to the annual conferences, Realcomm conducts webinars, workshops and other strategic services to educate industry professionals about the latest business solutions and technologies to improve commercial real estate development, leasing, management and operations.