CHELSEA, AL, February 28, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Restaurant Expert Witness, Howard Cannon has earned the prestigious Certified Forensic Consultant (CFC) designation from the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute (ACFEI). The ACFEI is the world's largest forensic science association recognizing the experience, education, and dedication of professionals who maintain the highest of ethical and forensic service standards in the American judicial system.
Howard Cannon is a well-trained, highly-experienced restaurant forensic consultant. Since 1987, his firm has been called upon by clients of all types and sizes to provide start-up, turnaround, and expert witness services - such as objective analysis, expert opinions, and unbiased testimony - pertaining strictly to restaurants, bars, and hospitality industry matters. Judges and juries respect Howard's unbiased restaurant expertise in regard to these industry sectors, including: Royalty Disputes; Premises Liability; Alcohol Liability; Forensic Analysis; Food Safety & Contaminations; Landlord Disputes; Lost Income; Restaurant Discrimination; Customer Injuries; Wage & Labor Claims; Trade Secrets; Intellectual Property; Restaurant OSHA; Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); Restaurant Equipment; Training Neglect; Employee Injuries; Restaurant Safety & Security; Management Neglect; Franchise Disputes; Harassment; Restaurant Human Resources; Construction; Tip Claims; Restaurant Operations; Partnership Disputes, and more.
Mr. Cannon's videos on YouTube (www.youtube.com/restaurantexpertwtns ) have received thousands of views - one of the highlights being his recent appearance on Anderson Cooper Live. Cannon has authored four books, given hundreds of seminars and speeches, been published in dozens of magazines and newspapers across the country, and, in addition to Anderson Cooper Live, he has been featured and interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Reader's Digest, Fox News, MSNBC, Canadian Public Radio, and countless others. His books are found in bookstores such as Barnes and Noble, Books-a-Million, Walmart, and Amazon, in more than 76 countries around the globe. Having written The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting A Restaurant, First and Second Editions, for Alpha Books, an imprint of Penguin Group, Cannon is frequently referred to as "the guy who wrote the book about restaurants".
Howard Cannon has been the CEO of Restaurant Operations Institute, Inc., the parent company of Restaurant Expert Witness, since 1987. Mr. Cannon can be reached at his corporate office at 800.300.5764 or by visiting RestaurantExpertWitness.com.
NOTE: Restaurant Expert Howard Cannon available for media inquiry.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Howard Cannon:
- Restaurant Expert Witness Announces New Blog Providing Content Worth Sinking Your Teeth Into
- Restaurant Expert Witness, Howard Cannon - In Discussions to Host New TV Show
- Restaurant Expert Witness, Howard Cannon - Secures OSHA Certification
- Restaurant Expert Witness, Howard Cannon - One of LinkedIn's Top 5% Viewed of the Year
- "Planning Your Restaurant's Successful Grand Opening is Critical," says Restaurant Expert Howard Cannon
- "Clean Restaurants Are Good For Business," says Howard Cannon, Restaurant Consultant & Restaurant Expert Witness
- "Restaurant Hospitality: It's Right to Be Polite If You Plan To Succeed," says CEO of Restaurant Consultants of America
- Counting Beans or Pennies? A Restaurant Accounting System is Critical, says Restaurant Expert
- "What Do You Really Know About Restaurants?" Asks Howard Cannon, CEO of Restaurant Consultants of America
- "Every Restaurant Needs To Have a Marketing Plan for Success," Says CEO of Restaurant Consultants of America