NORCROSS, GA, October 31, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Kitchen supply store
Kitchen Inspire would like to recommend the use of Japanese knives for all of your food preparation needs.
To prepare food well, you need a high quality set of sharp, strong knives. Not only will this allow you to cook beautiful meals more efficiently, but accidents will be less likely to occur because of a lessened need to apply strong pressure.
Japanese restaurant equipment
in general has a well-deserved reputation for being the very best, but when it comes to knives this is particularly true. They tend to be forged from high quality steel, and are artistically designed for a wide variety of uses.
There are six basic types of Japanese kitchen knives that you definitely want to stock your kitchen with: the deba bocho (a type of kitchen cleaver), the santoku hocho (an all-purpose utility knife), the nakiri bocho and usuba hocho (these are both vegetable knives), and the tako hiki and yanagi ba (these are both sashimi slicers).
"We take a lot of care in choosing products that are going to enhance a kitchen, which is why we have got such a wide selection of Japanese restaurant supplies," explains Jerry Wang, Director of Operations at Kitchen Inspire. "The knives are simple, but they work well and can last a life time, if cared for properly."
No matter what type of cooking you do, Kitchen Inspire is the best source for quality utensils. Their philosophy is that well-made products should not have to be sold at extravagant prices, so you will be able to find the knives you need to cook well, without paying the ridiculously hiked up prices that some specialty stores will charge.
To learn more about the many benefits of Japanese kitchen knives
and to check out Kitchen Inspire's large selection of restaurant supply stock, please visit http://www.kitcheninspire.com
About Kitchen Inspire:
Kitchen Inspire has been supplying the food service industry online for many years. They pride themselves on high quality kitchen supplies including Asian restaurant supplies, melamine dinnerware, and professional bakeware among other items. Kitchen Inspire keeps their prices low because they understand that restaurant owners must keep their costs down to be profitable.
Please visit http://www.kitcheninspire.com
for the best quality and price on kitchen and restaurant supplies.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends