MONROVIA, CA, February 22, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Riccardo Perfetti, Vice President of Global Medical Affairs Diabetes Division at Sanofi To Give a Keynote Presentation on "The Most Recent ADA/EASD Guidelines Are Changing the Development Strategies: A Focus Combination Therapy for the Treatment of Diabetes" at Diabetes Summit 2013 in Boston, MA on April 29-30.
Dr. Riccardo Perfetti M.D. Ph.D, is Vice President of Global Medical Affairs in the Diabetes Division at Sanofi. In his current role, Dr. Perfetti is engaged in defining the interaction between the Diabetes Division and the outside interlocutors, including academia, the key opinion leaders, the regulatory bodies; and the payors. Dr. Perfetti is also the Head of the Diabetes Medical Group which includes the top appointed medical personnel in the countries affiliate organizations. Together with the Vice President for R&D, Dr. Perfetti co-leads the Development Department which includes all clinical activities from Phase 1 to post-marketing-Phase-4 type of studies.
Diabetes Summit 2013 brings together venture capitalists, industry authoritative experts and leaders from academic institutions (Rhythm, Burrill & Co., NIH, Novo Nordisk, Johnson and Johnson, Astra Zeneca, Thermo Fisher, Merck, Mesoblast, Zafgen, Medpace, Mannkind, Metanomics, Boston University, Harvard, Arizona State, Tufts, etc.) to cover many current and relevant aspects of Diabetes.
GTC's Diabetes Summit 2013 will run concurrently with Stem Cell Summit 2013. These two Summits will provide delegates unmatched learning and networking opportunities in the following tracks, provided through our Summit Pass:
1) 6th Diabetes Drug Discovery
2) 3rd Diabetes Partnering and Deal-making
3) Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine
4) Stem Cell Commercialization and Partnering
For more information, please visit http://www.gtcbio.com---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Rania Hafez:
- Gregory Bonfiglio, Proteus Ventures to Speak at Stem Cell Summit 2013 - Apr 29-30, Boston
- Klaus Stohr, VP at Novartis, to Give a Keynote Speech at GTC's Influenza Meeting, July 8-10, Boston
- Kathrin Jansen SVP at Pfizer to Give a Keynote Speech at GTC's Vaccines Meeting, July 8-10, Boston
- Tiina Palomaki of EMA to Present at Stem Cell Summit 2013 (April 29-30, 2013 in Boston)
- Prof. Ian Phillips to Speak at Orphan Drugs Research & Commercialization Conference May 8-10, Boston
- Michael Scott to Speak at GTC's Orphan Drugs Research & Commercialization Conference May 8-10, 2013
- Mike Pellini of Foundation Medicine to Present at 6th Oncology Biomarkers, Mar. 20-22, San Francisco
- Dr. Aaron Ciechanover to Speak at Ubiquitin Research Conference Feb 25-26, 2013 in Las Vegas, NV
- Dr. R.Deshaies Cal Tech, to Speak at Ubiquitin Research Conference Feb 25-26, 2013 in Las Vegas, NV
- Nicholas Dracopoli, VP at Janssen to Keynote at GTC's Biomarker Summit, San Francisco, March 20-22