Express Oil Change & Service Center
NORCROSS, GA, February 07, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Rumors have been circulating through the Twitterverse and blogosphere about a comment Atlanta Braves GM Frank Wren said during an interview. Wren responded to a question about the possibility of Michael Bourn returning to the team by expressing that the door was not closed on that possibility.
Express Oil Change & Service Center, a Roswell car repair
company, believes that the rumors surrounding this comment are reading too much into Wren's remark. Like all general managers, Wren is a smart man who would not outright refuse to take on a talented player like Bourn. However, given that the Braves now have B.J. Upton in center, it would be unlikely that they would seek out Bourn for that position.
The Braves signed Upton to a five year, $75.25 million contract during the 2012-2013 offseason. During the same offseason, Bourn decided to become a free agent, rejecting the Braves' $13.3 million qualifying offer. Roswell auto repair
center Express Oil Change & Service Center believes that Bourn is likely to find another team that is willing to offer his desired longer term, higher pay contract, meaning he would be unlikely to recant his dismissal of the Braves' offer.
"It just wouldn't make sense for Bourn to reject the offer if he didn't believe he could get better," says John Pearson, Director of Marketing at Express Oil Change & Service Center. "And it wouldn't be easy to balance two amazing centers like Bourn and Upton without placing one of them out of center field."
Express Oil Change & Service Center is a proud partner of the Atlanta Braves and offers an Atlanta oil change
discount during the baseball season when the Braves score 5 or more runs. Learn more about this discount and the company's other Atlanta auto repair
services at http://www.vvexpressoil.com
About Express Oil Change & Service Center:
With more than 195 locations in 10 states, Express Oil Change & Service Center is the South's preeminent auto repair provider. The company guarantees fast and friendly expert-level care for every car and promises to never pressure customers to buy services or parts they do not need. Express Oil Change & Service Center wants to be your trusted local mechanic, and the reliable technicians at every location will do what they can to actually earn both your business and your trust.
To learn more, please visit http://vvexpressoil.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Florida Shredding Leader, A Shred Ahead, Acquires Edge Tech Document Shredding
- School Furniture Supplier, Classroom Essentials, Thanks Teachers for Another Great School Year
- Advantage Church Chairs Discusses Making the Transition from Pews to Church Chairs
- Church Chairs Supplier, Advantage Church Chairs, Offers Wedding Furniture for Summer
- Atlanta Termite Control Company, Team Pest, Offers Termite Control for All of North Georgia
- Atlanta Termite Control Company, Team Pest, Can Get You Ready for Termite Season
- Better Communicate with Facilitator Training Experts', Leadership Strategies, DISC Methodology
- Certified Master Facilitator Database Company, FindaFacilitator.com, Offers Quality Guarantee
- Atlanta Real Estate Experts, Sotheby's, Discuss How Spring Season is Heating Up in Atlanta
- A Shred Ahead Notes the Importance of a Tampa Shredding Service for Law Firms