GREENVILLE, SC, February 21, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Breakfast is widely considered the most important meal of the day, so Ryan's , HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet are helping families start their weekends right with expanded menu offerings starting Saturday, February 22, 2014. Breakfast is available until 11 a.m. at all restaurants. Opening times vary by location. ---
"The weekends are a great time for most families to come together and enjoy breakfast without feeling rushed to go off to school or work," said Alice Crowder, Vice President of Marketing for Ovation Brands. "We wanted to enhance that quality time by making some of our breakfast favorites even better, including pancakes, French toast, sausages, and our Fresh For You omelet action station."
Eggs Made Your Way
The Fresh For You omelet action station features made-to-order egg dishes including omelets, and Scramblers. Guests may order eggs over easy, scrambled, over medium or hard. The omelet stations is fully loaded with bacon, ham, sausage, sauteed peppers and onions, sauteed mushrooms, shredded Cheddar cheese, taco beef, hash browns, country gravy, queso sauce, hollandaise sauce, and pico sauce.
In addition to the omelet action station and improved menu items, Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet, and Old Country Buffet will also feature new items including a Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole that is offered in individual servings with cheese and bacon, poached eggs that may be complemented with a new Hollandaise sauce, thicker sliced bacon, expanded topping options for waffles, and new bakery items. Menus vary by location.
Other popular stations available during breakfast include the bakery, which offers a wide assortment of sweet treats, the fresh salad bar, and even the ice cream bar. Check your local restaurant for the weekly Manager's Choice menu selection.
For more information about the new breakfast menu items and hours, visit http://www.Ryans.com, http://www.HomeTownBuffet.com, http://www.OldCountryBuffet.com. While online, sign up for Crave Connection℠ to receive exclusive offers and promotions. It's free to sign up for the program.
About Ovation Brands
Ovation Brands currently operates 340 restaurants in 35 states, comprised of 331 steak-buffet restaurants and nine Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse restaurants. The restaurants are principally operated under the Old Country Buffet , HomeTown Buffet and Ryan's brands. Ovation employs approximately 18,000 team members and serves approximately 100 million customers annually. Corporate headquarters are based in Greer, SC with a Corporate Support Center located in Eagan, MN. For more information, visit http://www.OvationBrands.com.
•Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet, and Old Country Buffet serve an estimated 24,835,200 medium eggs per year.
•They use approximately 28,800,000 slices of bacon per year.
•An estimated 24,391,152 cups of coffee are consumed in the buffet restaurants per year.
•The most widely used fruits are bananas (1,773,616 per year), cantaloupe (2,330,380 per year), and oranges (1,014,156 per year).
*Cumulative for all the restaurants.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Kim Miller:
- Ryan's HomeTown Buffet And Old Country Buffet Celebrate Easter All Weekend And Delight Every Bunny
- Get A Clue: Ryan's , Hometown Buffet And Old Country Buffet Celebrate The Relaunch Of Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys
- Ryan's, Hometown Buffet And Old Country Buffet Serve Dinner Sunny Side Up With Breakfast Favorites On Thursday Nights
- Dine At Ryan's , HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet and Get Lucky With a Special Offer On St. Patrick's Day, March 17
- Dinosaurs Come To Life This March at Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet & Old Country Buffet
- Valentine's Day Is Twice As Sweet At Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet And Old Country Buffet With Special Holiday Offer February 14-16
- Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet Partner with Herotopia to Offer Action-Packed Fun for Kids During February
- Groundhog Day Predicts a Good Deal at Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet, and Old Country Buffet on February 2
- HomeTown Buffet, Old Country Buffet and Ryan's Put Top Performing Managers in the Driver's Seat
- Flap Your Wings for National Chicken Lovers' Day: Ryan's, HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet Host Online Chicken Dance Contest