SAN FRANCISCO, CA, March 12, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- All Media Network introduced their latest online discovery tool today with the release of the new SideReel iOS app
. The free app lets TV fans keep on top of their favorite TV series, offering an easy way to find, track, and watch those series on iPhone or iPad.
Unique to SideReel
is the Tracker: a catalog of shows and episodes that users can personalize with their favorite series. Users can also discover new shows by searching SideReel's deep content library, which includes popular cable and network shows separated by genre for easy browsing. For any tracked series, users can receive alerts when new episodes are airing, mark off watched episodes, and find quality sources-such as iTunes and Hulu Plus-to stream available episodes.
With the shift in viewership from traditional TV to online, and the explosion of available online content in the past five years, SideReel serves as an easy guide through the crowded online TV landscape.
- The online TV market has critical mass - 85.1% of the U.S. Internet audience viewed online video in January according to comScore (and that's not including mobile, connected TVs or set-top boxes).
- With over 27,000 shows and 100,000 episodes, SideReel offers a deep library of content for TV lovers, as well as the latest TV news, reviews and gossip.
- SideReel complements such sites as Hulu and iTunes by directing users to those sites for their valued content.
- SideReel is free, with content and news updated daily.
- The SideReel site has more than 13 million monthly unique visitors and over 7 million registered users.
- SideReel has an active social media presence and highly engaged community, with over 1.3MM Facebook likes, and 34K Twitter followers.
"Everyone loves TV. From superfans to casual watchers, everyone has a favorite show they love to watch. With the huge volume of content across multiple online platforms, it's hard for busy consumers to discover new shows and keep track of their favorites. SideReel makes it easy for consumers to find and track their favorites and points them in the right direction for where to watch. They can do it on the go with their smartphone or tablet, as well as on their laptops at sidereel.com."
- Laura Murphy, President, All Media Network
SideReel Mobile App Info
SideReel Mobile App on iTunes
All Media Network Press Site
All Media Network connects consumers with the best music, movies, TV, celebrity news and games online through their proprietary discovery and fulfillment products: SideReel, AllMusic, Celebified, AllGame and AllMovie. With over 17 million monthly average uniques and 118 million monthly page views across the five web sites and mobile applications, All Media Network provides the most comprehensive and pervasive consumer entertainment discovery tools available anywhere. Learn more at All Media Network