CLEVELAND, OH, November 02, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- For parents and families looking to capture their kids hearts and imaginations this fall through the holiday season, Step2 is delivering new coasters, play kitchens, basketball sets, and workshops that are designed to delight. These products offer the craftsmanship and detail that Step2 has come to be known for and are backed by Step2's generous three-year warranty.---
"We design our products with an eye to children's desires to play, learn, socialize and mimic mom and dad," said Jerry McDermott, chief marketing officer, Step2 Holdings. "We also know that parents are looking for safe, durable products that entertain their little ones and their friends. Step2 prides itself on delivering toys that live up to these high standards and are made with love in America."
Versatile Toys for Indoor/Outdoor Fun
The new Thomas the Tank Engine Up & Down Coaster will be the talk of the neighborhood, and your child will be thrilled ruling over the new Princess Pink Playhouse. Step2 is dialing up the fun and helping children build social and motor skills with these new toys that are as fun inside as they are out in the sun.
• Thomas the Tank Engine Up & Down Roller Coaster : Building on its best-selling Up & Down Coaster, Step2 partnered up with a childhood treasure to deliver interactive fun for little ones on this Thomas-themed coaster. Two non-slip steps lock securely into the 4-piece track for access from either side to more than 9 feet of up and down riding track. The fully assembled car has a high back, handrail and foot rests to help secure your child for their thrilling ride on the detailed Thomas the Tank Engine, complete with authentic face, decals and colors. Available now at Toys"R"Us, toysrus.com and Step2.com (MSRP $129.99) for ages 2-5.
• Princess Castle Playhouse: You'll be your kid's favorite fairy godmother when she is crowned the ruler of this pretty-in-pink playhouse. Budding princesses will feel right at home in this playhouse adorned with cobblestone sides, columns, roof towers and a village flag. A working drawbridge door leads to a built-in floor, seat and vanity area—with enough room to receive a guest for social hour. Available now at Amazon.com (MSRP $119.99) for ages 1.5+.
• Shootin' Hoops Junior Basketball Set : Kids will love to show their skills in front of mom and dad as they take the ball to the net with Step2's newest adjustable basketball set. Featuring a large backboard, sturdy rim and real woven net, this set will let your son reach for the stars as the hoop adjusts from 3'-5'. The base, which can be filled with sand or water for extra stability, also offers built-in drink holders or ball storage. Set comes with an inflatable, kid-sized basketball. Available Nov. 15 at Amazon.com (MSRP $29.99) for ages 2+.
• Shootin' Hoops Pro Basketball Set : Little ones can mimic their favorite pro players with this new adjustable basketball set from Step2. A large backboard, break-away rim and real woven net give lifelike features, while the center pole adjusts from 4'-6', extending the set's usage life for years of fun. The base, which can be filled with sand or water for extra stability, also offers built-in drink holders or ball storage. Set includes one inflatable, 6" basketball. Available Nov. 15 at Amazon.com (MSRP 49.99) for ages 2+.
• Floor to Door Basketball Set : You're never too young—or old—to sink a basket with the versatile new basketball set. This 2-in-1 set helps small children with coordination when used at floor level, and the set can be hung over a door to accommodate a growing child. A return net bounces the ball back to your little star after making a shot. Door hooks provide added stability and the set folds flat for easy storage. Available Nov. 15 at Amazon.com (MSRP 19.99) for ages 1.5+.
Toys to Encourage Creative Play
Over the decades, countless toddlers have learned motor and social skills with Step2's range of play kitchens, art desks and workshops. Modernized for today's little chefs, artists and builders, these newest additions to the Step2 family include realistic sounds, large accessory sets and writable surfaces for budding imaginations.
• Busy Bake Shop Kitchen - Whip up fun in no time with this dream kitchen from Step2, featuring 42 baking accessories—from utensils and an oven timer to cupcakes and Busy Bake Shop Dough. A magnetic whiteboard allows little chefs to design their dream menu or build a grocery list with magnetic ingredients. Cookies, cakes and pies are easy for children to cut on the spacious counter, and large storage bins help make clean up a snap. Available September 2013 at Walmart and Walmart.com (MSRP 79.99) for ages 3+.
• Lil Chef's Gourmet Kitchen - Mimicking today's modern kitchens, the new Lil Chef's Gourmet Kitchen sizzles with opportunities for kids to role play and adds contemporary touches like a recycling bin and recycling bag as part of a 43-piece accessory set, also including dishes, pots and pans, food and even reusable single-use coffee pods. A bubbling stovetop, beeping oven and ringing phone offer an interactive experience, while wide counters and a pass-through window are perfect for a play date—kids can switch off making coffee, setting the clock and writing notes on the chalkboard. Built-in cabinets and bins are easily cleaned and help store the large accessory set. Available now in traditional tones or bright pink exclusively at Toys"R"Us and toysrus.com (MSRP 129.99) in September 2013 for ages 2+.
• The Studio Art Desk - Children's imaginations will be inspired with Step2's new Studio Art Desk. An adjustable work surface board gives your little artist the freedom to work on a desk surface or to lift up for an easel, promoting vertical writing skills. Multiple storage areas make clean up a breeze, as art supplies like notebooks, coloring books and paper can easily be stored away and out of sight. The roomy 13" x 20" stylized studio workspace accommodates growing children, ensuring many years of use. Desk set includes chair. Available now at Step2.com, Toys"R"Us and toysrus.com (MSRP $79.99) for ages 2+.
• Handy Helper's Workbench - Perfect for a child's bedroom or play room, this toy tool bench has a work table with built-in bolt holes, power drill holder and real working vise for your little handyman or handywoman. Kids can make believe they are a builder with this realistic toy bench that helps toddlers increase their fine motor skills with pretend tools. Toy workshop comes complete with a 22-piece accessory set including an electronic drill (requires 2 "AA" batteries, not included), hammer, saw and screwdriver as well as Durafoam life-like "wood" building pieces for kids to practice fine motor skills. Available now at Step2.com, Target, and Amazon (MSRP $49.99) for ages 3+.
About The Step2 Company:
The Step2 Company includes the brands Step2 and Infantino which foster learning and development through creative play in children from birth to school-age years. Based in Streetsboro, Ohio, Step2 is the largest American manufacturer of preschool and toddler toys, and the world's largest rotational molder of children's and home products, including children's play kitchens, playhouses, outdoor toys and ride on toys, as well as home products such as mailboxes, gardening aids and trash cans. Learn more at http://www.Step2.com.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #