Providence Insurance Group
NORCROSS, GA, February 05, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Small Business Health Insurance Firm is Raising Concerns about the Flu
Providence Insurance Group, a leading Georgia small group health insurance
firm, wants to remind residents that having proper insurance coverage is imperative during the flu season. While health insurance coverage is a must-have all year round, it is invaluable during times of illness. Although hard to predict accurately, the peak seasons for afflictions such as the flu tend to be at the beginning of the year.
2013 has already seen high rates of the illness throughout the nation, and it does not show any signs of letting up soon. This disease is contagious and spreads rapidly, which is one main reason having health insurance is important. According to Drew Holley, Vice President of Providence insurance Group, Georgia's small business health insurance
company, "Just because you are healthy does not mean you can't get the flu. This illness does not discriminate, which is why we recommend all residents (employers and individuals) get proper coverage."
Do You Own a Small Business? Health Insurance is a Must-Have
While small companies are large corporations are affected the same by the flu crisis, it is the former that need to be wary. According to Flu.gov, "Each flu season, nearly 11 million workdays are lost due to the flu. This equals approximately $7 billion per year in sick days and lost productivity." In an economy where most employers are still recovering and struggling to stay open, the flu can be perceived as nothing short of a nightmare. If you own a small business, you can provide Georgia small business health insurance
for your employees for less than you might imagine. The flu crisis is affecting employers and employees on a massive scale, and adequate Georgia small group health insurance coverage is one way to reduce the impact.
Providence Insurance Group specializes in providing small group health insurance in Georgia
. To learn more about their services and how they can help you, please visit http://www.pg-ins.com/
About Providence Insurance Group:
Providence Insurance Group is a Georgia small business insurance provider. The company is focused on creating the ideal employee healthcare benefits for your business, no matter the size. Providence Insurance Group understands that quality healthcare coverage is an important factor for all employees and their families, so it endeavors to find plans for your company that will give it the competitive hiring edge.
For more information, please visit http://www.pg-ins.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Director of Account Management
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Jason Donovan:
- Atlanta Limousine Service Company, Metro Limo, Advise Booking Now For Prom Limo Specials
- Atlanta Landscape Supply Company, Bulks Landscape Supply, Notes John Deere's New Compact Offerings
- Rent a Dumpster in Atlanta with GreenStar Waste to Get Rid of Excess Yard Waste
- Book an Atlanta Limo for St. Paddy's Day with Metro Limo
- Atlanta Landscape Design Experts, Property Masters Landscape & Design, Talk Outdoor Lighting
- Atlanta Landscapers, Property Masters Landscape & Design, Will Build Custom Fences in Your Yard
- Atlanta Wildlife Removal Professionals, Team Pest USA, Wonder if There is Wildlife in Your Office
- Team Pest USA Offers Commercial Pest Control in Atlanta
- Atlanta Pest Control Company, Team Pest USA, Encourages Referrals Through Its New Referral Program
- Atlanta Limo Company, Metro Limo, Want You to Surprise Your Date with a Limo this Valentine's Day