LONDON, ENGLAND, March 14, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The SMi Group has announced its first event covering the ever increasing importance of assessing analytical developments, Peptide formulation and delivery to enhance therapeutic developments.
Delegates attending this crucial event can expect to:
• Gain insight into engineering peptide therapeutics for optimal drug delivery
• Hear what analytical methods can be utilised to enhance product design
• Strengthen knowledge on strategies to enhance the development of novel peptides
• Assess new formulations and routes for administration of peptides
15 leading speakers are on the roster and include:
• Thomas Vorherr, Director Peptide Discovery, Novartis Pharma AG
• Christian Luber, Senior Scientist, Novo Nordisk
• Nuno Madeira do O, Associate Scientist II, Formulation Sciences, MedImmune
• David Price, Senior Director, Pfizer
• Ved Srivastava, Head, Peptide Chemistry, GlaxoSmithKline
• Dinesh V. Patel, President and CEO, Protagonist Therapeutics Inc.
• Annette Friebe, Head, Late Discovery, Nexigen GmbH
• Christophe Bonny, CSO, Bicycle Therapeutics
An exclusive half-day workshop will also take place on Wednesday 2nd July 2014 on extending the half-life of Peptides. Covering the key advantages of peptide conjugation vs SR formulations for half-life extension, this workshop will encourage open discussion and cover essential issues to include PK Assessment of Peptides, comparing the PK Profile of various systems and much more.
Full event information can be found at http://www.peptidesevent.com or early-bird places can be booked via Fateja Begum: +44(0) 20 7827 6184.
Notes to editor
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event, please contact Alia Malick on +44(0) 20 7827 6168.
Follow @SMIpharm today to get the latest pharma event updates on twitter
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
# # #Read more Press Releases from Humaira Kaiser: