NORCROSS, GA, September 10, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Most of Sunny's Hair & Wigs customers order their hair products online. That is why Sunny's offers plenty of guidance on the website to ensure that their customers order the right color hair extensions. The Atlanta-based company offers the best quality genuine human hair extensions, including IndiRemi Indian hair extensions
and Bohyme hair extensions
, the best 100-percent Remy human hair available.
Sunny's website offers a "Color and Length Guide" with advice and tools to ensure that customers get the right color, whether they want their extensions to blend naturally with their own hair or add some highlights. The guide provides information to help customers select the best color, length, texture, and installation method for their extensions. They even have a Style Advisor with twenty questions that help determine each woman determine her own style.
Match your Hair Color or Stand out with Highlights
Selecting the right color is one of the most important elements of buying hair extensions. Sunny's offers something for everyone.
- Women who want extensions that will blend seamlessly with their own hair need to choose hair extensions that match their ends--not the roots, as many people believe. This is because it is the ends that will sit on top of the extensions.
- Some women use extensions to add highlights or color dimension. For them, Sunny's offers multi-tonal highlighted colors.
- For women who want their stylist to color their extensions to match their current hair coloring, Sunny's offers natural or "virgin" hair extensions
, which have never been chemically color treated.
Many Ways to Ensure the Right Colors
Sunny's offers additional tools to help customers ensure that they get the right color.
- With their Color Guide Loan Program, customers can purchase a color ring with an assortment of extension samples so that they can place the hair next to their ends to ensure that it matches exactly. There is no charge for the ring as long as it is returned in the pre-paid envelope provided within ten days.
- Customers can also request an online video chat consultation. The fee is $10.00, but it is applied toward the order.
- Women can send a photo of their hair via e-mail. Within 48 hours, the professionals at Sunny's will recommend three colors. If a customer prefers, she can send in a swatch of the current hair extension she wants to match, and Sunny's will provide three recommendations.
Dafina Smith, CEO of Sunny's Hair & Wigs, says, "There is no reason why women can't get the perfect color extensions online. With our guidance and options for seeing the extensions up-close before ordering, we take the guesswork out of choosing the right color."
Although most of their clientele shops online, Sunny's also has retail locations in Atlanta, Ga., Minneapolis and Mesa, Ariz. For more information on their line of human hair extensions
, visit them at http://www.sunnyshair.comAbout Sunny's Hair & Wigs:
Sunny's Hair & Wigs is committed to changing the way you think about hair extensions and therefore, the way you think about yourself. With endless opportunities for changing up your look, you can be assured you will always look and feel your best.
They operate a comprehensive online store, as well as retail locations around the country, making it easy on our customers to find exactly what they need.
Learn more at http://www.sunnyshair.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions