Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, October 23, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Tampa bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington know that it can be hard to face the day when it will be filled with calls from creditors and demands for payment that you simply cannot make. But the Tampa bankruptcy law firm wants people to know that there is hope available through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
A Chapter 7 bankruptcy essentially allows people to wipe the slate clean and get a fresh start, fresh hope, by eliminating most of their debt. Filing bankruptcy in Tampa
is never an easy decision, but the attorneys at Clark & Washington want people to know that with the filing often comes new hope. Clients find that they can focus more on getting their lives in order when the threat of garnishment and daily collection calls cease.
With a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, debtors choose to try to save some of their assets and pay off their creditors, usually at a reduced rate. The hope brought by a Chapter 13 bankruptcy is that payments are more manageable and clients are paying off some of what they owed, allowing them to have some pride in meeting their obligations.
Clark & Washington attorneys will help clients determine what type of bankruptcy filing is best for eliminating their financial distress and creating a better future. Tampa bankruptcy law is designed to help those who have no hope of getting their finances straightened out find hope again. Clark & Washington can help. Cleaning up your finances with the help of Clark & Washington can lead to a bright and stable financial future.
For a free consultation to help find hope again, visit Clark & Washington at http://www.cw13fl.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://www.cw13fl.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends