Clark & Washington Tampa
NORCROSS, GA, February 26, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- There are a lot of budget-friendly ways to enjoy a first date dinner without financially suffering for the rest of the year. The money you save can even be enjoyed throughout the year, so you can go on several dates, assuming the first one goes off without a hitch.
The Tampa bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington offer the following tips:
Plan a Nice Dinner
If you are going to dine out, make sure to look for a great deal at a restaurant near you. If you are going to a place that gets packed easily, especially if you are going on a weekend, make sure to reserve a table ahead of time to avoid last-minute bookings at expensive restaurants. In addition, you can try and find a restaurant that will allow you to bring your own wine or alcohol. This can save you quite a lot of money and will enable you to enjoy a few drinks without the guilt!
If you don't want to go out for dinner, make your own at home and impress your date, or create a masterpiece together. There are a lot of great dishes you can make that don't require that much time or money - or even a culinary degree .
To set the scene, you can go the extra mile and decorate your home with candles, flowers and rose petals. If you use coupons at the grocery store and also pick up a moderately priced bottle of wine, you will save a lot of money, and you won't have to tip at the end of the meal.
What to Do if You End up in Debt
If you find yourself in financial troubles, it's best to call a Tampa bankruptcy attorney
from Clark & Washington to help you out. These Tampa bankruptcy lawyers know how to negotiate debts and can educate you on budgeting and help you focus to get your bills paid.
For more information on how a Tampa bankruptcy lawyer
can assist you if you do end up going overboard on your next first date, visit http://www.cw13fl.com
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13fl.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring