Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, October 30, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Tampa residents struggled during July, with 1,272 individuals and families filing for bankruptcy during that month. The Tampa bankruptcy attorneys
Clark & Washington see these numbers as offering hope to families who feel alone in considering bankruptcy.
It's all too common for Tampa residents to feel alone when they are considering bankruptcy. They often are concerned that they are making the wrong decision or that they will be looked upon harshly for filing for bankruptcy. The compassionate bankruptcy attorneys at Clark & Washington understand that making the decision to speak to a bankruptcy attorney is often one of the most difficult ones their clients ever make, and they want to make that decision easier.
To help assure individuals and families about their decision, the Tampa bankruptcy lawyers
at Clark & Washington offer a free, no obligation bankruptcy consultation to anyone in the Tampa area who is considering bankruptcy. They will listen to your situation and concerns with compassion and will help you to know what your best options are, even if the best option isn't filing for bankruptcy.
With nearly 30 years helping struggling families and individuals with filing for personal bankruptcy in Tampa, Clark & Washington has the experience and the dedication that clients deserve. Financial hardship is always a trying and emotional experience, and the Tampa bankruptcy attorneys at Clark & Washington want to make sure that you get the help you need and the sympathy you deserve.
To schedule your free initial consultation, visit Clark & Washington at http://www.cw13fl.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://www.cw13fl.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends