Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, October 24, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Tampa bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington like to tell people that the hard part is over once they show up for their initial free consultation about bankruptcy. People are surprised, but the truth is that the mental block against filing bankruptcy often keeps people who could benefit from ever filing.
The Tampa bankruptcy law firm hopes that giving away the book Bankruptcies and Money Disasters of the Rich and Famous will reassure clients that bankruptcy does not spell the end, but rather creates a new beginning. Throughout history, many famous and influential people have had money troubles. Abraham Lincoln failed at his attempt to run a grocery store. Donald Trump has filed for Chapter 11 protection for his properties several times.
Clark & Washington believes that the free book can help people learn some lessons from the financial mishaps of others and get hope for their own financial future. Filing for bankruptcy in Tampa
is a good way to get a fresh start and find your path to future success.
With a free initial consultation at Clark & Washington, clients can examine the bankruptcy options available to them. Staff at the Tampa bankruptcy firm can provide financial counseling and help clients find their way forward. Bankruptcy is a tool that lets people learn from their mistakes. Clark & Washington can help you determine if it's the right tool for you. Contact them today to get your free copy of the book and see if you can add your name to the list of people who overcame bankruptcy to do something great.
For a free consultation to help find hope again, visit Clark & Washington at http://www.cw13fl.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://cw13fl.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends