Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, October 25, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Tampa bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington hate to see people losing their homes, but in June, 8,849 homes in Tampa were subject to foreclosure. The Tampa bankruptcy law firm understands how hard you worked to buy your home in the first place. Whatever the change in circumstances that led to the brink of foreclosure, filing for bankruptcy protection may be a way to keep your house.
Tampa bankruptcy law offers a variety of options that can help home owners avoid foreclosure. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan may help lower mortgage payments to an affordable level. With a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, home owners may be able to have a lien stripped from the house if they have a second mortgage that completely exceeds the value of the house.
Consulting Clark & Washington about Tampa bankruptcy
options before your home goes into foreclosure may mean the difference between saving your house and losing all the money you have already poured into it. The collapse of housing prices have left many people owing more than their house is worth and bankruptcy protection may be a way to correct that inequity.
With 8,849 foreclosures in Tampa in June, the housing crisis is not yet over. If the crisis is personal, the bankruptcy lawyers at Clark & Washington may be able to help you find the way out. The staff at Clark & Washington will help you take a realistic look at your financial future and determine if filing bankruptcy can help save your house.
To get their help to avoid foreclosure, visit Clark & Washington at http://www.cw13fl.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://www.cw13fl.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends