DALLAS, TX, September 14, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Margolis Law Firm provides professional legal services throughout the Dallas metroxplex. Attorney Leonard Margolis has launched a new website to provide visitors with several articles covering several different legal topics and offering legal advice. Not only does the website provide informative articles, it allows the visitor to learn about the Margolis Law Firm.
The Margolis Law Firm handles a wide range of sales and acquisitions, tax planning, structuring and financing of commercial real property, and general business transactions. They represent:
- Developers and operators of multi-family and condominium projects
- Private equity-funding entities
- Owners, developers, and managers of the full range of hotel flags, from luxury to super budget
- Developers of retail projects
- Sponsors of private placement (Reg D) offerings of limited partnership interests
- Individual investors and investor groups taking direct and indirect positions in new enterprises
- Developers and operators of senior living projects
- Landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions, including office, retail, ground and master leasing
After graduating with honors from the University of California,Leonard Margolis
stayed on to get his law degree from UC's Boalt Hall School of Law (consistently ranked in the nation's top ten law schools). While attending Boalt, Mr. Margolis was managing editor of the California Law Review, and earned Order of the Coif honors.
Following an overseas fellowship in Djakarta, Indonesia from the International Legal Center, Mr. Margolis joined the Carlsmith law firm (today the state's largest firm) in Honolulu, Hawaii, where for twelve years he practiced real estate law and participated as a principal in several real estate developments.
The Margolis Law Firm will continue adding and updating articles and providing informative law advice to their visitors.
The Margolis Law Firm's SEO was completed by Dallas Marketing Services
The Margolis Law Firm is located in Frisco, Texas and handles a wide range of sales and acquisitions, tax planning, structuring and financing of commercial real property, and general business transactions.