Attorneys Chosen as 2013 Super Lawyers
ATLANTA, GA, March 01, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Jim Butler, Joel Wooten, George Fryhofer, and Leigh Martin May were chosen for inclusion in the 2013 Georgia Super Lawyers. Brandon Peak and Jeb Butler were selected for inclusion in the 2013 Georgia Rising Stars
Dating back to the initial inclusion of Jim Butler on the 2004 Georgia Super Lawyers list, the attorneys of Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer LLP
have been staples of this list that recognizes outstanding lawyers throughout Georgia. The firm is pleased to announce that all five partners were again selected for inclusion on the 2013 Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Star listings along with associate Jeb Butler, who was also named a Rising Star.
This year marks the 10th year Jim Butler has been chosen for the listing. Partners Joel Wooten and George Fryhofer have been recognized for their legal achievement through inclusion on Georgia Super Lawyers since 2007 and 2008, respectively.
2013 marks the second year partner Leigh Martin May has been chosen for inclusion in Georgia Super Lawyers; she was recognized as a Rising Star from 2005-2007 and 2009-2011. Partner Brandon Peak has been named to the Georgia Rising Stars for the last two years.
Georgia's Super Lawyers and Rising Stars listings are chosen through a rigorous selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. No more than five percent of lawyers in Georgia are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers under 40 or with less than 10 years of legal practice experience in Georgia are selected for inclusion in Rising Stars.
Since 1988, the Georgia-based law firm of Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer LLP
has been building a reputation for helping clients nationwide pursue full and fair compensation for their injuries. With a team of exceptional trial lawyers, our law firm with offices in Atlanta and Columbus has been reaching record recoveries on behalf of clients who have been injured or killed in truck or automobile collisions, by defective products and in workplace or construction accidents. Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer also represents businesses who have been harmed and whistleblowers to bring a stop to fraud and wrongdoing that results in financial harm to U.S. taxpayers.
To arrange a free consultation with an attorney from Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer, LLP, please contact the firm online or at 800-233-4086.
Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer, LLP
2719 Buford Highway Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30324
Toll Free: 800-242-2962---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Brooke Peak:
- Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer is Proud to Support the Shepherd Center of Atlanta's Reasons Campaign Focused on Safe Driving
- Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer Has Successfully Handled Airbag Defects Similar to Current Takata Recall
- Partners James E. Butler, Jr., and George W. Fryhofer, III, of Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer LLP Were Recently Selected by Their Peers for Inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America 2013
- Tire Tips: 10 Ways to Avoid Blowing Your Tire Case
- Court Allows Whistleblower Lawsuit Alleging Fraud in Veterans' Loans to Proceed; Six Banks Pay $161.7 Million to Settle Prior to Ruling; Case Against Wells Fargo and Mortgage Investors Moves to Trial
- Attorney Mary Weeks of Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer, LLP, Elected as USA Shooting's Athlete Advisory Council (AAC) Representative
- Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer, LLP, Recognized by Martindale-Hubbell as 2013 Top Ranked U.S. Law Firm
- Distracted Driving is a Dangerous Habit
- Battery Fire "Sparks" Debate About Automobile Safety