LOS ANGELES, CA, March 06, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Mr. Ticket, traffic ticket attorney
, now offers a free consultation for drivers who have received a traffic citation in Los Angeles County. This complimentary consultation allows drivers who are not sure whether they have a case for contesting their ticket can receive free advice before they decide to pursue their case in court.
Police officers In Los Angeles County routinely issue tickets for a number of traffic violations, including reckless driving, hit and run, DUI or DWI, speeding, red light violations, failure to yield, failure to stop at a stop sign, driving without insurance, driving without a valid license, cell phone violations, parking violations, equipment violations, and much more. Drivers can plead guilty by paying their ticket online. However, because California traffic violations carry steep penalties and fines, pleading guilty is not always the best option.
Drivers do not have to plead guilty if they feel that they were cited improperly or unfairly, or if they wish to argue their special circumstances in court. Mr. Ticket, suspended license lawyer
, can help those who wish to contest their tickets or have a mandatory court appearance due to misdemeanor or felony traffic charges. It is important that motorists do not try to argue their own case in court, because they are unlikely to have the intimate knowledge of California traffic laws or the experience with arguing a case to have a successful outcome in court. This is where Mr. Ticket, hit and run lawyer
, can help.
About Mr. Ticket
Mr. Ticket is an experienced reckless driving lawyer. He has many years of experience with defending clients in the California court system, and he has been successful with helping hundreds of clients get their fines and penalties reduced, or even dismissed in some cases. In some cases, rather than hear a case for a minor ticket that does not carry criminal charges, a judge will simply dismiss a case to reserve precious court time for more important matters.
Contact Mr. Ticket, bench warrant attorney
, to schedule a free consultation for a violation in Los Angeles County. Representatives are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to take client calls.
Law Offices of Amir Soleimanian and Associates
Phone: (866) 780-1234
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Amir Soleimanian:
- Traffic Ticket Attorney, Mr. Ticket, Offers Consultation for Red Light Tickets in Los Angeles County
- Traffic Ticket Attorney, Mr. Ticket, Now Offers Free Consultation to Commercial Drivers
- Mr. Ticket, Traffic Ticket Lawyer, Offers Legal Assistance for CDL Holders
- Traffic Ticket Lawyer, Amir Soleimanian, is Now Assisting Local Drivers through the Litigation Process for DUI Misdemeanors and Felonies
- Law Offices of Amir Soleimanian and Associates is Now Offering Discounts on Services for New Facebook and Twitter Followers
- Malibu DUI Attorney, Amir Soleimanian, is Now Accepting All Felony DUI Cases in Southern California
- Beverly Hills DUI Attorney, Amir Soleimanian, Warns Drivers About Enhanced Charges After DUI Arrests Involving Injuries or Deaths
- Trusted Los Angeles DUI Attorney, Amir Soleimanian, Now Reveals the True Costs of a DUI
- Van Nuys DUI Lawyer, Amir Soleimanian, is Now Offering Simple Online Applications for Free Consultations on All DUI Cases
- Leading Santa Clarita DUI Attorney, Amir Soleimanian, Warns Local Drivers Increased DUI Checkpoints