SARASOTA, FL, February 16, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The new single, 'Trust in Me', from Joe Spinella's upcoming album is available world-wide on iTunes, eMusic and Amazon. Collaborating with producer and song writer, Joe Vulpis, has added a more contemporary flavor to this new ballad. Spinella's powerful vocals are illuminated by the Emmy award-winning Macedonia Radio Symphonic Orchestra.
A native of Wayne, NJ and residing in Sarasota, Florida, Spinella is a classically trained tenor soloist and performer, offering a diversified repertoire including opera, classical crossover, musical theater, light jazz and romantic songs. He is a tenor of the 21st Century and is best known for his charismatic live performances. He sings in six languages and his repertoire includes many songs in Italian, Spanish, English, and French. He is a producer of a new show, IllusionAria (TM) . The show combines classic Italian songs with big-stage illusions and is scheduled to premiere in March 2013.
Spinella was awarded a scholarship to Manhattan School of Music in New York City. A few years ago, he was discovered by Paul Nadler, one of the Metropolitan Opera conductors and was invited to work with Metropolitan Opera coaches in NYC. This began his regular sessions with Joan Dorneman, who was also Luciano Pavarotti's vocal coach for thirty years.
Spinella has participated in Master Classes with Birgit Nielsen, Eleanor Steber, and Regina Resnik. His tenor voice quality was described by Princeton's weekly newspaper, Town Topics, as "a solid Metropolitan Opera level performer."
His career soared with concerts and engagements in Europe and in the United States. "One of the most memorable performances for me, I think, is Lucia di Lammermoor with the Israeli Philharmonic under the baton of Zubin Mehta," states Spinella about his operatic work.
His current album, Spinella Tenor of Illusions, is available on both Amazon.com and iTunes and has been featured on various radio stations in the U.S. The album features poperatic arias and traditional music that exemplifies classic Neapolitan songs. Backed by the Emmy-award winning, Macedonia Radio Symphonic Orchestra, this all-Italian album contains 13 songs and displays Spinella's mastery of bell'arte del canto.
"Spinella's voice reminds us of the great tenors like Caruso, Lanza and Pavarotti. The expressive tenor voice and delivery of these songs, by Spinella, demonstrates to us why they remain classics," reports World Book and News.
Spinella Tenor of Illusions, is managed by Pava Nella Entertainment, whose mission is to deliver quality entertainment through music and magic to our customers and fans. For further information or to schedule events, please contact Pava Nella Entertainment at 941-587-2192. For additional information on upcoming tour dates and concerts, please join us on http://www.SpinellaTenorofIllusions.com and like us on http://tinyurl.com/FB-Tenor !---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Joe Spinella:
- illusionAria Introduces Ginnette Ward in Unique New Magic and Music Revue Starring Joseph Spinella in Venice Florida
- Famous Magician, Spinella, Creates Blizzard of Magic and Music in Florida this March
- Powerful Vocals of Famous Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Presented at Colony Bay Club in Bonita Springs, Florida
- World Famous Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Conducts Sarasota Mandolin Orchestra at 'Mandolins in Venice' Concert in Venice, Florida
- Celebrate Valentine's Day with Masterful Vocals of Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Showcased at Mona Lisa's Italian Restaurant in Sarasota, Florida
- Joseph Spinella's New Year's Show, A Night in Naples, Presented at Mona Lisa in Sarasota, Florida
- Famous Italian Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Performs Classical Neapolitan Songs at La Grotta in Yonkers, New York
- Famous Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Sings Classical Neapolitan Songs at Biancas Ristorante in North Fort Myers, Florida
- Italian Tenor Performs Classical Latin Repertoire at Cantina Laredo in Orlando, Florida
- Italian Tenor Promotes Music at Album Signing on Cinco de Mayo in Orlando, Florida