BATON ROUGE, LA, January 20, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- VarTech Systems is ringing in the new year by coordinating a contest giveaway to promote their PowerCube Mobile small form factor computer. The contest is asking professionals across all industries to submit photos of their interesting and innovative industrial monitor and computer workstation setups in order to be qualified to win the giveaway. The prize will be awarded to whoever submits an image of the most creative use of an industrial touch screen monitor, all in one computer system or computer workstation. A panel of judges will confer on all submitted images and select a winner in July 2013. The prize will be a PowerCube Mobile small form factor pc computer.
The PowerCube Mobile is a revolutionary, small form factor pc computer designed and built by VarTech Systems. The SSF is powered by the powerful Intel i5 Core processor with 4 GB of system memory and a 500GB SATA fast access disk drive. The IPC has a unique feature in that it is engineered with a front access removable hard drive with a quick removal cover to provide critical data capture and removal of storage in a fast durable configuration. The system is constructed with a black-powder coated aluminum enclosure and can achieve an extremely wide operating temperature range of 0 to 60C. The PowerCube Mobile industrial pc computer can serve a number of demanding environments including Military use, Public Safety, Utility, Transportation, Mining, Telecommunications, Commercial, Scientific Research markets and mobile environments within cars, buses, trucks, trains and marine vessels.
Whether it be a food processing facility, mining applications, vehicle-mounted panel pcs, hazardous area environments, control rooms, etc., VarTech Systems wants to see how this technology is being implemented into these real world applications. The aim is to better help VarTech Systems to understand the needs of their customers and deliver products that are catered to client's unique specifications.
VarTech Systems Inc. is an ISO 9001 registered company specializing in the manufacturing of military, marine and industrial grade displays and computer workstations. For more information on VarTech System's 2013 photo contest PowerCube Mobile giveaway or to read the full contest rules, please visit http://www.vartechsystems.com.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Richard Lachney:
- Vartech Systems' 32 Inch Outdoor, Sunlight Readable, LCD Displays and IPCs Now Available In 1080p, Full HD Resolution
- Vartech Systems Produces New Wash Down Video Demonstration To Showcase The Resilience Of The ToughStation Line of Fully Sealed IPCs
- VarTech Systems' Releases New 19 Inch, Sunlight Readable, Fully Enclosed, All In One, Fanless, Touch Screen Computer
- Introducing The All-new Line of Industrial Grade LED Daylight Viewable 20.1 Inch Displays From Vartech Systems
- VarTech System's Hazardous Area Non-Purged C1D2 LCD 10.4 Inch Panel PC Computer Now Available With The Latest Intel I Series Core Processing Technology
- VarTech Systems Offers Cost-Efficient Rugged Monitors and Computers for Military Use to Help Offset Challenges of U.S. Defense Budget Cuts
- VarTech Systems' Releases The Next Generation In Rugged Panel Mount Configuration Computing
- Vartech Systems Produces Two New Video Demos Highlighting The ToughStation Line of Fully Enclosed, Touch Screen, LCD Computers and Monitors
- VarTech Systems' All-Weather All-Terrain 12.1 Inch Fully Submersible, Water Proof Monitor Now Available In Native XGA 1024 x 768 Resolution
- New 12.1 Inch Sunlight Readable Monitors From VarTech Systems Now Available in Native XGA 1024 x 768 Resolution