BATON ROUGE, LA, January 27, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- VarTech Systems Inc. has announced that their ToughStation Hazardous Area, Non-Purged, C1D2, 10.4 inch panel PC computer is now available with the latest, powerful Intel i3, i5 and i7 Core processing technology. VarTech's hazardous area LCD workstations are engineered for Class 1 Division 2 environments such as oil rig drilling, underground and surface mining, chemical processing, pharmaceutical and food processing. These industries can now benefit from the latest in computing technology by incorporating the fastest and most powerful processors into their industrial and hazardous area applications.
VarTech's ToughStation VTPC100PS C1D2 certified, hazardous area, 10.4 inch panel PC computer features class 1 division 2 hazardous area testing and certification by an independent agency. The bright active matrix TFT flat panel display boasts 400 nits high brightness illumination. It is equipped with a powerful Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz Processor with optional Intel T4500 2.30 GHz 800MHz FSB Intel Dual Core Processors or the latest Intel i3, i5 or i7 core processing technologies. The VTPC100PS is constructed with a NEMA 4X (IP66), stainless steel front bezel helping to make the IPC resistive to corrosive liquids / materials and suitable for wash down applications. An impressively wide operational temperature range, -10°C to +60°C (14°F to +140°F), is standard on the VTPC100PS.
VarTech's ToughStation Hazardous Area fully enclosed LCD workstations and panel PC computers are applicable as rig floor computers withstanding the harsh environments presented by oil drill rigs in situations such as hydraulic fracturing or fracking, directional drilling, hydrocarbon well logging or mud logging, catalytic cracking and crude oil / petroleum refinery. They are also designed for the extreme conditions of underground mining including but not limited to distribution mining, tunnel boring and production mining. These non-incendive LCD workstations and panel PCs ensure explosion proof protection in underground mining environments where coal dust and other combustible materials are present in an enclosed atmosphere. They are built to resist the rugged conditions and shock and vibrations inherent in strip mining, surface mining, open-pit mining and mountaintop removal applications. These units can also serve in both chemical engineering and processing industry areas involving vapor recovery, corrosive chemical solvents, plastic or polymer production and fixed bed reactors. They are certified for Class 1 Division 2 areas where gas, ignitable vapors or flammable dust may be present. The Non-incendive construction of this line of hazardous area LCD workstations makes them appropriate for use in food processing applications where grain dust is present and corrosive cleaning elements and wash-down computing is necessary.
VarTech Systems Inc. is an ISO 9001 registered company specializing in the manufacturing of military, marine and industrial grade displays and computer workstations. For more information on the class 1 division 2 certified toughStation Series, 10.4 inch, hazardous area, LCD, VTPC100PS panel PC computer or fully enclosed workstations including VarTech's line of intrinsically safe keyboards, please visit our website.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Richard Lachney:
- Vartech Systems' 32 Inch Outdoor, Sunlight Readable, LCD Displays and IPCs Now Available In 1080p, Full HD Resolution
- Vartech Systems Produces New Wash Down Video Demonstration To Showcase The Resilience Of The ToughStation Line of Fully Sealed IPCs
- VarTech Systems' Releases New 19 Inch, Sunlight Readable, Fully Enclosed, All In One, Fanless, Touch Screen Computer
- Introducing The All-new Line of Industrial Grade LED Daylight Viewable 20.1 Inch Displays From Vartech Systems
- VarTech Systems Announces The 2013 Photo Contest PowerCube Mobile Small Form Factor PC Computer Giveaway
- VarTech Systems Offers Cost-Efficient Rugged Monitors and Computers for Military Use to Help Offset Challenges of U.S. Defense Budget Cuts
- VarTech Systems' Releases The Next Generation In Rugged Panel Mount Configuration Computing
- Vartech Systems Produces Two New Video Demos Highlighting The ToughStation Line of Fully Enclosed, Touch Screen, LCD Computers and Monitors
- VarTech Systems' All-Weather All-Terrain 12.1 Inch Fully Submersible, Water Proof Monitor Now Available In Native XGA 1024 x 768 Resolution
- New 12.1 Inch Sunlight Readable Monitors From VarTech Systems Now Available in Native XGA 1024 x 768 Resolution