LONDON, ENGLAND, January 28, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- LEADSExplorer proposes a website gutter to capture the visitors on the website in order to be able contacting them after the visit.
When rain pours down on a house without a gutter the water is lost.
Similar when visitors land on a website they are lost as leads as only 2% will ever contact the company.
Instead of wasting the potential leads, LEADSExplorer:
- Reveals the companies visiting
- Indicates their interest in products or services
- Shows the level of interest
- Allows contacting people in these interested companies by email
- Following-up these website leads
For each visitor the real-time web service will:
- Look-up the company name
- Show the search terms used or referencing website
- Display the pages visited
- Give visit information such as time on pages, most visited page, duration of visit
- Indicate the number of returning visits by visitor and by company
Sales and marketing teams will receive valuable information for improving the lead generation and increasing the number of sales deals closed.
More information can be found on the LEADSExplorer website (www.LEADSExplorer.com)
Engago Technologies Ltd. (www.engago.com) is developing, operating, marketing and selling web service solutions for B2B engaging the web into dynamic applications and allowing companies to take advantage of the new developments in Internet technologies.
The lead generation and optional CRM solution LEADSExplorer (http://www.LEADSExplorer.com) is the first service released.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Scott Donovan: